What happens if you already have a Payoneer card?

Hi,

I want ask here if someone could resolve this problem i have. I already have a payoneer prepaid card since several months. And when i saw the program of payoneer card in Fiverr ask to the support how i can add fiverr to my payoneer account, since you can´t have 2 cards. They said me to contact payoneer support but i contact them 2 times and use the form for add an associated company as Fiverr is, but i did´t receive any answer. Had some of you resolve this?

I´ll be glad to get recomendations.

Thank

Ruben

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The following info is from Payoneer’s site at:

http://blog.payoneer.com/how-to-add-multiple-partners-to-one-payoneer-account/

One of the questions we are asked most often is if you can have more than one partner connected to your Payoneer account. The answer is a resounding yes!

If you already have a Payoneer account and would like to add an additional partner to your account, just follow these steps:

1. Go the website of the partner who you would like to sign up with (fiverr in this case)

2. Choose Payoneer as your payment option

3. On the sign up page, click the button that says, “Already applied for a Payoneer account?” (or already own one)

4. Enter the information requested. Note: If you do not have a Payoneer card, leave the field “Please type your card number” blank

5. That’s it! You’re connected.

Hi Guys,

The post above is correct, but unfortunately the option to automatically link your Fiverr account to an existing Payoneer card is not currently enabled.

You can still link your Fiverr account to your existing Payoneer card, but it is a slightly different process. You’ll need to submit a new card application via Fiverr. Once you do, and it is reviewed, you will receive an e-mail with a link that you can use to merge your new application with your already existing account. There is no cost involved in doing this, and you will not receive a new card/account.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

• 4 weeks later...

i cant understand sir. i already create an account on fiverr with another email and but there is no any option in fiverr for card application and i also also have been sent new card application to payoneer from my existing payoneer account. how to submit via fiverr form where???

• 8 months later...

Reply to @nissim_payoneer: Dear I already own a payoneer mastercard and want to link it to my fiverr account. I have submitted a new card application via fiverr using all the same information. Please tell me how can I merge these applications. I own mastercard with this email address tanweermammoet@gmail.com. Reference no of my new card application is 3660983.

Please help me in merging the applications and linking payoneer master card to fiverr account.

• 5 weeks later...

Reply to @nissim_payoneer: hi Nissim… me also already own a payoneer masterdcard and want to merge my 2nd account to my existing card, and i have submitted a new card application via fiverr using all the same information, but different email address. my existing payoneer’s card holder username : artprian@Gmail.com

my fiverr 2nd account Artpriandua@gmail.com

reference number new card application : 3842330

• 2 weeks later...

@nissim_payoneer : Hi Nissim! I already have a Payoneer card with the email neacsuvladatgmaildotcom. I now applied as per your instructions for a Fivver Revenue card using, as you said, an alternate e-mail address, blinvingatgmaildotcom. Could you please check yourself or escalate the request to the person that deals with the merging of the two accounts so that I could use my existing card to withdraw Fiverr revenues? Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hi Nissim… me also already own a payoneer masterdcard and want to merge my 2nd account to my existing card, and i have submitted a new card application via fiverr using all the same information, but different email address. my existing payoneer’s card holder username : saidbouhouch

reference number in payoneer system is 4118569.

thank you

Hi Nissim.

I also already own a Payoneer Mastercard and want to merge my second account to my existing card, and i have submitted a new card application via Fiverr using all the same information, but different email address.

My existing Payoneer’s card holder username: andreheath.

The name submitted to Fiverr is andremichaelheath. Both names listed are at GMail.

The reference number from Fiverr is 4134863.

Please help. Thanks.

Cheers and regards.

Hi Guys,

As Nissim mentioned above, you can follow the steps below in order to merge your accounts and link your Fiverr account to your existing Payoneer card.

1. Submit a new card application via Fiverr.
  2. Once your card application is reviewed, you will receive an e-mail with a link that you can use to merge your new application with your existing account.
  3. There is no cost involved in doing this, and you will not receive a new card/account

If you have any feedback or more questions I’d be happy to answer them!

Reply to @barpayoneer:

hello barpayoneer

please help me

i submited a new card application via fiverr, and asked payoneer to merge my 2 account, and later i received this email

Reference number: LTK1216101656583X

Dear Said,

Thank you for your email.

lease be advised that we have just sent you an email with a link inside. Please refer to this email and use the link in order to add your Fiverr account to your existing account.

Sincerely,

i checked all my 2 emails, spam folders, messages on my 2 payoneer account. and i didnt find nothing.

what should i do ??

best regards

Archived