What happens when a seller ask for an extension of 2 days and still does not present any art?

I’m currently doing business with someone who is suppose to be a T-Shirt designer. He is in ****************. He asked for an example extension of 2 days so I gladly accepted. Now 2 more days has gone by and he still has not produced any art. His cost was 100 dollars. He’s already tied up a lot of my time and of course my 100 dollars. I don’t think he is going to come thru. It’s guys like him that keep great sites like this from succeeding. It sucks there’s people like him. Bad business…

Could you remove the country please form your post as it’s not relevant? Thank you! :sunny:

Go to the resolution centre on your order and ask to cancel the order if you’re unhappy and the work still hasn’t been delivered.

If you don’t like the way things are going just cancel. Find another seller who can deliver on-time and not make up lame excuses. Time :watch: is definitely a terrible thing to waste. I’d be more than pissed with a few expletives.

Cancel the order and you’ll get a full refund. If the seller is not willing to accept the cancellation, contact customer support.