What happens with the work samples made in Fiverr?

Why is it that in some orders at the end, the deliveries I send appear in the samples of my Gig and others that do not?

I have always had this doubt since I entered Fiverr but I never paid much attention to it.

Who puts them on our work samples? Do the clients allow it and then they appear or does Fiverr select the ones that will appear in the work samples?

I have work that looks great on results and I want potential buyers that come to my Gig to see it but when the order is finished the review is left without the work sample and I want to know who is in charge of that. I have never bought from Fiverr so I don’t know how it works.

The buyer has the option to choose whether they allow their work to be a sample or not, I believe.

That’s what I thought. I have had customers ask them personally before if they can help me with that and they let their order appear on my work samples and tell me yes, that there is no problem or with pleasure. But when it’s all over and I don’t see it I go to the chat and ask them what happened, and they say “I never got asked” or “I didn’t know how to do it”.

After that, what I believed only remains in doubt. Because with some people it worked but with others it didn’t. I even had a customer who rated me badly and the work sample appeared with the bad rating in the first section that the buyers see! Since then I didn’t sell more with that Gig, but that’s another story.

I really have no idea what’s on the other side of the screen about this, it’s all so confusing.

Archived