What Harry Potter House Are You In?

lucycodex

There is Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, and Slytherin. If you don’t know what these are, these are houses portrayed in the hit novel series by J. K. Rowling: Harry Potter. I would have otherwise not made this, but everyone else is making non-fiverr related content, so what the hell!

You can actually find out which you are in on the Pottermore website.

I am in Ravenclaw! And now everyone knows I am a dweeb 😅

Am I the only one who thinks that it would just be better for everyone if Emma Watson was put in a bag at the back of an old Harry Potter set prop cupboard? She can’t act, she has about as much personality as a lettuce leaf, and she isn’t even hot.

Go away, Emma Watson. Just go away.

Am I the only one who thinks that it would just be better for everyone if Emma Watson was put in a bag at the back of an old Harry Potter set prop cupboard? She can’t act, she has about as much personality as a lettuce leaf, and she isn’t even hot.

Yup. The only one 😃 Now where’s that dislike button? 😛

She was fine until she decided to do that annoying thing rich privileged entertainers do and got into politics.

She was fine until she decided to do that annoying thing rich privileged entertainers do and got into politics.

She was never fine! I doubt her own parents can bare to watch her on television. She MIGHT be awesome in a TV spinoff drama focused on her and Harry having an illicit affair and going a bit 50 Shades of Gray in an adult Harry Potter universe, however, until that happens, she needs to just go away.

Go away Emma Watson, just go away.

She was never fine! I doubt her own parents can bare to watch her on television. She MIGHT be awesome in a TV spinoff drama focused on her and Harry having an illicit affair and going a bit 50 Shades of Gray in an adult Harry Potter universe, however, until that happens, she needs to just go away.

Go away Emma Watson, just go away.

Her parents are dentists, they know how to pull teeth

hahah… this made me laugh only because I actually offer an emma watson impression and the latest order I did was her talking about politics. I agree with you though!

hahah… this made me laugh only because I actually offer an emma watson impression and the latest order I did was her talking about politics. I agree with you though!

That’s the problem with young people of today, especially celebrities. They have to have a political opinion. I mean, just do your job, don’t tell us who you vote for and who we should vote for, who you support and who we should support. There’s just too much politics in the world. Fed up of it.

That’s the problem with young people of today, especially celebrities. They have to have a political opinion. I mean, just do your job, don’t tell us who you vote for and who we should vote for, who you support and who we should support. There’s just too much politics in the world. Fed up of it.

I’ve run out of hearts today, but good on you! You’ve given me the biggest giggle of the day - thank you! 😀

Agreed! And this is coming from somebody who used to be VERY politically minded.

I stopped after I realized that being in politics just meant being constantly angry with people who disagreed with you. It got to a boiling point where I just shut down all social media and left.

Not everything has to be political!

You can join me on Mars.

Archived