What have you bought with your Fiverr income?

kevinwil

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the very first time I withdrew cash was the last time because of paypal fees but I bought my mobile phone with it 🙂

after that I always buy fiverr gigs to help me with work much more valuable!

Mine usually goes into the bank account to pay for direct debits. At the moment though, I have been leaving the money in PayPal and letting it cover recurring payments from there, which I have recently set up for business. I always wait for the amount to be significantly high - usually around $100 - before withdrawing though because then only $1 is taken for PayPal fees. Withdrawing on the Fiverr debit card has a $2 fee, right? So either way money will be lost…

hi im lanakaebay!im a level 2 seller.i start my work in fiverr 7 months ago!in last 3 months i was dreaming about a new bike so i work around only 2 hours per day!finally made 1700$ in just one month!!!thnx fiverr!!!you are my hero!🙂 here is a image of my successes!

i found all money from this gig

http://fiverr.com/lankaebay/make-any-logodesign

and i hope i will get top rated soon!🙂 im new member to this forum but i think to help all of friends here!🙂

Guest tn5rr2012

I took my family on a trip to the Wizarding World oF Harry Potter this past September, now I am saving my $$ to purchase a house in 2013.

I only keep my gigs open three or four days a week so I don’t take on as much work as some of you. I tend to keep my money in Paypal and use it for things like the Humble Bundle or Amazon gift cards on eBay. The most recent things I bought were a laptop charger and an egift card for myself from the Starbucks website.

Guest tn5rr2012

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: There ya go, now that is awesome. I have already posted a photo of me in front of the Harry Potter park, I can’t wait to post a photo of me in front of my new home sometime next year

Hey,

I have bought so many things BECAUSE of Fiverr. Here are the Proofs. 😉

In addition to these screenshot proofs I bought 3 domains.

1. http://www.FRAGGLESROCK.com
  2. http://www.FRAGGLESROCK.com
  3. Still creating

And I bought Baby Plan of HostGator Hosting too which cost 9.95$ per month.

Yesterday I bought 25$ worth Genesis Child Theme also.

I Love Fiverr!

Thanks!

Shyam

http://www.fiverr.com/scorpiondark

I haven’t bought anything so much as my fiverr income has saved my butt this summer… I had a financial “perfect storm” that left me reeling, and if it weren’t for Fiverr, I would have been up poop creek without a paddle. I guess you could say I bought electricity and a roof over my head with my fiverr income.

Last year I bought my wife a nice Coach Purse and some Ugg boots which she loved.

I’ve also taken the family to an amusement park and helped pay for another vacation we took.

Gone out to dinner many many times.

Right now I’m saving up for Christmas gifts for this year and also putting some in savings for an ‘emergency fund’.

All in all it’s been a pretty amazing experience, and getting better every day. Who would have thought I could do all this writing for people online in my spare time!?!?

GO FIVERR!

Michael

Um, let’s see…

I bought shoes, lots of them, online.

Some really nice gadgets for my friends’ birthdays, which I also found online,

Paid bills

Paid taxes (oh, yeah!)

Paid rent

Bought food

Went to Crete for holidays

Bought my engagement dress & shoes (looooved them!)

Next on the list:

A new phone

Pay for driver’s licence (beware!)

Buy my mom a cool gift for Xmas!

I love Fiverr!!!

Archived