I created this post to exchange fun experiences and see how people used their Fiverr revenues and what was achieved or purchased!
So let me start First!
I have earned over $30,000 on Fiverr!
What did I do with this?
- I have invested $500 into my driving skills and got my driver’s license (Hooray!)
- I bought my first iPhone for $600 (I find it really great to be used with the Fiverr App)
- I have invested $1,000 into software that I use for marketing, SaaS, etc. projects that I find useful for all my marketing & university needs and projects. Licensed material, infographics, stock images & videos and more!
- I have invested $2,000 in a second degree (one year) into marketing!
- I bought my first car (used) for $5,900! - BMW 320d X-Drive - 2012 (4x4 girl around, lol)
- Since I have kids, I have spared $20,000 as a budget for my family, myself and daily needs.
I’ll make sure to post some pictures for your motivation!
Would love to hear about your experiences too!