What & How can I improve?

masonexe

Hi!
I just joined fiverr last week to show my social media designs.
This has been a hobby of mine and saw this as an opportunity to showcase it to people who can use it.
I’m still struggling to make my first sale. I know it may take some time, but I was wondering what are some ways I could improve mygigs. I know social media design is a very competitive place on fiverr so hopefully I will be able to stand out from others in the future.
Kind Regards,
Mason

Hi!

I just joined fiverr last week to show my social media designs.

This has been a hobby of mine and saw this as an opportunity to showcase it to people who can use it.

I’m still struggling to make my first sale. I know it may take some time, but I was wondering what are some ways I could improve mygigs. I know social media design is a very competitive place on fiverr so hopefully I will be able to stand out from others in the future.

Kind Regards,

Mason

1. Gig should be unique with different key words
  2. Add video to your gig
  3. Rank your gig with the help of most common key word search
  4. Gig picture should also be professional and visible
  5. Brief your skills in detail and precise
  6. See buyer request and response to the buyer with the low price and high quality assurance
  7. Make at-least 5 gigs for your services
  8. Share your gig on social media

Follow these steps and you will definitely get orders.

1. Gig should be unique with different key words
  2. Add video to your gig
  3. Rank your gig with the help of most common key word search
  4. Gig picture should also be professional and visible
  5. Brief your skills in detail and precise
  6. See buyer request and response to the buyer with the low price and high quality assurance
  7. Make at-least 5 gigs for your services
  8. Share your gig on social media

Follow these steps and you will definitely get orders.

Appreciate the tips!

I Will definitely add a video to my gig and take a look at my tags and edit them. I have also already looked and responded to some buyer requests so hopefully I will get a reply soon.

Thank you so much for the help!

Appreciate the tips!

I Will definitely add a video to my gig and take a look at my tags and edit them. I have also already looked and responded to some buyer requests so hopefully I will get a reply soon.

Thank you so much for the help!

Your work seems great, you are skillful at your craft.

One thing I can notice right away is the lack of a “FAQ” Section in your gigs. In it you can take the time to solve any of the buyers doubts, it is a really powerful tool that can make the difference between an order and a missed opportunity.

Another thing you should watch out is the unlimited revision you provide. This practice might bring clients that blackmail you and leave with an unpleasant experience for you. I understand the need to bring value to your customers and that is praiseworthy, but you need to place clear limits.

You seem like a pretty solid graphic designer and I wish you the best of luck, keep hustling and investing into your craft and you will definitely reap the benefits. As said in one of my favorite books - “Alchemist”: "When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”

• 4 weeks later...

Your work seems great, you are skillful at your craft.

One thing I can notice right away is the lack of a “FAQ” Section in your gigs. In it you can take the time to solve any of the buyers doubts, it is a really powerful tool that can make the difference between an order and a missed opportunity.

Another thing you should watch out is the unlimited revision you provide. This practice might bring clients that blackmail you and leave with an unpleasant experience for you. I understand the need to bring value to your customers and that is praiseworthy, but you need to place clear limits.

You seem like a pretty solid graphic designer and I wish you the best of luck, keep hustling and investing into your craft and you will definitely reap the benefits. As said in one of my favorite books - “Alchemist”: "When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”

I agree with you, there must be a clear revision for the services otherwise confusion leads to cancellation of services and your rank will be goes down.

Archived