Fiverr Community Forum

What, how, finally my first review!

Hi there Fiverr Goers and wonderful people of the world. :smiley: I am glad to announce that I finally received my first review. I know, you might think, this is not such a big deal?? But you see, I never ask anybody to give me any feedback (which BTW is against Fiverrs rules). However, nor do I ask anybody to leave me any feedback on my order ‘‘Thank You PDF.’’ I rather let my buyers making their own decisions to whether leave me positive or negative feedback! Either way, I always try to deliver the best of myself, and let my clients make the judge of that! It is such a great feeling when you wake up in the morning and the first thing you see is a new order and a positive review. It’s the best feeling EVER! Just love to share it with you, that’s all! :wink:

I always love to give my posts some inspiration & coloration instead of boring text messages, so here some samples of my previous work (see further below)… Enjoy! No this is not a promo or anything like that, just a share!

Btw if you truly like to know how my Gif covers came to be, I suggest reading this topic: 4 Words Story Time 📚 📜 ✏), a funny story game made up by @vickiespencer. which is fun, laughable and very entertaining :joy:.

Thank you for reading my announcement.
Sincerely Humba

mock-00998%20(3) mock-01010 mock-01001%20(1)

3 Likes

Congrats mate! good on ya!

2 Likes

Hi there @chandni11, I know you meant it well, but I suggest not to call anyone mate, body, friend or anything related. It looks very unprofessional and people won’t take you seriously. I am young like you are and I don’t mind, but you have people how doesn’t appreciate calling them mate! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Beware of that! Once again, WELCOME! :blush:

2 Likes

Im aussie and we tend to chat that way here

Read my profile location first before you comment with some random advice :slight_smile:

Cheers

1 Like

Being from a particular country or culture doesn’t mean others cannot give you a very good advice and that’s exactly what @hum_on_the_go did. He gave you a great advice in your own interest !

It’s up to you whether you take it or not.

5 Likes

Great job! Good luck for the future!

1 Like

Hi there @insects44, It is nice to hear this from such a professional as yourself, thank you! I checked your gigs, they look awesome! Keep doing for what you were born to be. Kind regards, Humba

Ageism! Old fuddies can be hip too, you know!

Well done on your review, though, mate. :wink:

3 Likes

Moahaha @cyaxrex, you must be such a funny guy in real life too. I love your sense of humor (MATE) :rofl::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I’m actually a borderline sociopath. Thank you for your kind words, though. :wink:

4 Likes

@cyaxrex :rofl::joy::sweat_smile: I knew you were , I just wanted to hear yourself speaking about lol :wink:

2 Likes