What how many buyers leave feedback for your gig?

tomgoodheart

Question

• Answers 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

About 4 out of 5 buyers leave feedback.

Had a buyer leave a comment that he messaged 5 other programmers who said they couldn’t do the job before I said I could do it. Only then I realised why he was skeptical about taking the job without first looking at his site… Then I had another idiot recently leave negative comment because I refused to do additional work on their site even after I had delivered TWICE!! The comment was totally unfair.

My gig is web design. I love receiving positive feedback!

Kim

One of the factors that play a role once you start getting lots of orders (Read my previous post) is repeat clients or clients that order more than one gig, but in the same order.

Repeat clients, if they’ve been clients for a while tend to stop leaving feedback. I guess they figure that they’ve left “X” amount of comments in the past so they simply stop.

And, let’s say 1 person orders 5 units of your gig. When they leave feedback it only counts as 1 gig, but 5 sales. So that’s where the percentage begins to drop down.

One of the factors that play a role once you start getting lots of orders (Read my previous post) is repeat clients or clients that order more than one gig, but in the same order.

Repeat clients, if they’ve been clients for a while tend to stop leaving feedback. I guess they figure that they’ve left “X” amount of comments in the past so they simply stop.

And, let’s say 1 person orders 5 units of your gig. When they leave feedback it only counts as 1 gig, but 5 sales. So that’s where the percentage begins to drop down.

I am a new seller. I have 3 orders till now and only one buyer left a positive feedback. And for the other two buyers, I guess we had a good communication during project and one even said he would hire me again. But even when I asked if they can leave me a positive feedback, they all kept silient and no more contacts. I just wonder is my service really that bad? My gigs are helping people source Chinese suppliers and provide supplier information.

Depending on what your gig is, and the amount of orders you do this can vary a lot.

Once you hit over 1000 sales, for my gigs the number drops to about 70-75% leave feedback.

Once you hit 3000 orders, again, for me I’m seeing about 60-65%.

This is based on a few different gigs, and I’ve seen another topic here on Fiverr that pretty much says the same thing.

Again though, it kind of depends on what your gig is.

When I was within my first 200 gigs I had a 90-92% response and positive rating.

Depending on what your gig is, and the amount of orders you do this can vary a lot.

Once you hit over 1000 sales, for my gigs the number drops to about 70-75% leave feedback.

Once you hit 3000 orders, again, for me I’m seeing about 60-65%.

This is based on a few different gigs, and I’ve seen another topic here on Fiverr that pretty much says the same thing.

Again though, it kind of depends on what your gig is.

When I was within my first 200 gigs I had a 90-92% response and positive rating.

Reply to @bigbadbilly: Sometimes I’m out of ideas. There are a few I have bought 5 gigs from, and after the 3rd I’m thinking do they really wanna hear great job again? I will say you never cease to amaze me to one guy, or you’ve done it again… then I wonder whether I should just give a thumbs up instead?

About 4 out of 5 buyers leave feedback.

Had a buyer leave a comment that he messaged 5 other programmers who said they couldn’t do the job before I said I could do it. Only then I realised why he was skeptical about taking the job without first looking at his site… Then I had another idiot recently leave negative comment because I refused to do additional work on their site even after I had delivered TWICE!! The comment was totally unfair.

My gig is web design. I love receiving positive feedback!

Kim

Archived