What i can do with my gigs to getting more impression and orders

wmoughal

This is a great question. At first you have to make a excellent gig and then you can follow this steps. Hope it will work for you.

Use Social Media Share :-

More Clicks you get , Fiverr will Give You Good ranking . So The Best Way is to get More Ranking is to get More Clicks . to get more Clicks i Keep Sharing My Gigs On Social media.

I have joined many Facebook Groups and have a Strong Twitter Account . So this Way I am getting lots of Clicks and Fiverr is Increase my Impression and I am getting good number of Orders Daily .

Always delivers More Than What Your Gig says :-

This is The Best way to get TIP … I always Delivers Some Extras and Always Gets 5 Star rating and Some TIP too … So thats the best Way !!

As them to Give Feedback :-

Once You Deliver The Order , you Should Always ask Your Client to Give a Review of The gig .

Client Satisfaction is Most important thing :-

if Your Client is not happy with your gig , it means you are Not giving your 100% .

So Always Ask Your Client How You can Improve Your Gig … So This way You can keep Improving Your Gig.

Video :- Always add a Video to your Gig , As It Increase Your Sales by 220% .100% Refund Policy :- if Your Client is Not happy , You Should Give him 100% Refund .

This way You will have Lots of Regular return Clients .

To make a better gigs you can follow more tips here. Thanks

Archived