What if buyer did not leave feedback after order completion?

engr_asadahamd

Whats wrong with this message labeled as spam by fiverr team and did not shown to receiver ?

“Looking for a designer to update the overall design of MS word document (16 pages) to look more modern and reader friendly. Design should be print friendly. It needs to be done today. Content will remain exactly same. You should update the design of 1 page and send me your work. There may be more future work for designer. Any question you can ask File attached.”

Whats wrong with this message labeled as spam by fiverr team and did not shown to receiver ?

“Looking for a designer to update the overall design of MS word document (16 pages) to look more modern and reader friendly. Design should be print friendly. It needs to be done today. Content will remain exactly same. You should update the design of 1 page and send me your work. There may be more future work for designer. Any question you can ask File attached.”

You sent it to who?

Please answer that

If you are a buyer fine!!

If you are a seller. Its dangerous

What should I do now ?

Any solution now to clear the record

Warnings are usually permanent on your account, although, they are only listed within your Analytics page for 30 days. If you already have two warnings, I recommend reading the Terms of Service to make sure you don’t do anything wrong to earn more.

What should I do now ?

1. Be extra careful and never make a mistake again

OR

1. Don’t let them delete your account, if you are very new delete this account

After which you’ll meticulously read the TOS before creating another account.

I hope this will be acceptable, you may ask the CS to clarify issue.

But I think anyone is allowed to delete his account and create another ( just make sure you are operating only one account)

What should I do now ?

Now think it is a game and you have only one life. Do not do any mistake . Work honestly and properly .Nothing will happen with your account .You can see many sellers are working from many years . How they are working ? They are working professionally, Honestly and Properly .Follow these (Do not copy)😀 .

Archived