What if i am new here

beelogodesign

Here are some tips every new seller should know [LONG]:

I know this is a long post, and it requires a lot of reading. But, if you do read it, act on it, and take advantage of the suggestions, it will help you be successful on Fiverr. There are no easy routes to success on the platform, but the guidance here will put you ahead of most other sellers, and help you turn Fiverr into a viable income stream. The question is, how important is that to you? The Fiverr forum is a great place to ask questions, get advice, and interact with other highly-engaged…

Hi there,

Don’t know why i am disappointed being new in here.

I feel like i may not have any order.

Can you give me some successful hacks ?

:frowning_face:

You say that you have many happy customers who are with you until now. You can invite them to order from you through Fiverr the next time they need something. Also, you say that you have worked with celebrities, bands, small and large companies… If you have their permission, you can make a PDF with examples of the work you’ve done for them.

Hi there,

Don’t know why i am disappointed being new in here.

:frowning_face:

You just joined in July. Furthermore, July is about 4 days old. I received my first order after 45 days of beginning on Fiverr. Some lucky sellers get orders sooner than that. Take time to read the thread that @insects44 posted. Paul has put together a plethora of information for new sellers. Also read the TOS 🔽 Then you will be sure to always do what is right on this platform.

https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service?source=footer

image.jpg.1419212a3489d6d678861035d244f34f.jpg

Archived