What If I ask you for 5 tips to get success on Fiverr ? Gig tips

wp_zakir

I am new. I get 2 work on my 13 days.

1. Open 7 gig place one gig at other subcategory. 2. Description must be clearly saying about your experience and services. 3. Send 10 buyer requests. 4. Stay active on the forum. 5. Follow that 4.

Glad to hear about your success. What did you meant by " Open 7 gig place one gig at other subcategory " ?

Hi Zakir,
Good to see you’re also from Bangladesh.
Here’s I would love to share you my personal experiences I gained over the years

1. Check all gigs statistics, Choose the best performing gig & share it to any platforms like social media to get engagements of your potential customers (Don’t spam).
    You bring your clients to Fiverr & Fiverr will show up your gig in the search result

2. Try improving other gig’s who’s not performing well. (maybe tweak on keywords, Tags, Optimized description.

3. Try to send buyer request regularly
    Once you get your first order & then you’re the future Start to Fiverr (this is in my opinion)

4. Work Hard

5. Move forward
    Finally, you’re a great seller

Best wishes for you!

Hi Zakir,

Here’s I would love to share you my personal experiences I gained over the years

1. Check all gigs statistics, Choose the best performing gig & share it to any platforms like social media to get engagements of your potential customers (Don’t spam).

You bring your clients to Fiverr & Fiverr will show up your gig in the search result

2. Try improving other gig’s who’s not performing well. (maybe tweak on keywords, Tags, Optimized description.

Once you get your first order & then you’re the future Start to Fiverr (this is in my opinion)

4. Work Hard

5. Move forward

Best wishes for you!

valuable words! thanks

Hi Zakir,

4. Work Hard

5. Move forward

Best wishes for you!

Thanks a lot brother. Your words makes sense.

Though I am new here. These are my Tips!

1. Create a Gig with Optimized Image and Title
    2.Describe your services with perfect use of keywords and Tag
  2. Promote Gig in Social media and other Site
  3. Send professional And effective Buyer request
  4. Ensure Professional Work with client satisfaction.
    Though there are huge tips by expert But this is mine.

Though I’m a new freelancer , I get 4 knock from client after opening all my gig within 4 days.and I convert 2 of them . I think reason behind this I active 12-16 hours daily in fiver + fiver community.I send buyer req everyday

get 4 knock from client after opening all my gig within 4 days.and I convert 2 of them .

So you did really great work within short time and it helps to boost your gig so you may get more order soon. 😁

1. Open 7 Gig In same category but different sub category.
  2. Do a reasrch of competitor and optimize your title and thumbail.
  3. Be active as much as possible.
  4. Try to get first 5 clients from social media by pitching on message.
  5. Provide more value then prize

all of the gig has to be in different sub-category ?

Archived