Fiverr Community Forum

What if I have no order for a long time?

I registered fiverr as a seller three weeks ago, and the first order came on the third day after registration, but now two weeks have passed, and the second order has been late.
Can you help me, provide me some suggestions, I am willing to do anything to get the order, thank you friends!
https://www.fiverr.com/share/8zwqKg

1 Like

First of all ! WOW ! your job is really nice!! maybe try to lower the fee or create more price options. this might attract customers!! as i see you have over 10 Favorites so maybe the customers are not buying for a reason. :slight_smile: am also new here but dont worry eventually evretyhing will go well

1 Like

You need stay consistent login every day
Checkout the trend and update you gigs according to that
Use proper keywords for seo in gig
So you will get result
After that
It takes time in fiverr
If not work then try different ways so you achieve that result.

1 Like

how do you monitor the trend???

1 Like

Search the keyword in fiverr so you get competitior gigs in first page
See that what they do make similar content
Not copy but look somehow same
So you will get result

1 Like

Thank you for your reply. I think the minimum price of fifteen dollars is not very high, because I charge the same in China, but now I really have to consider whether to lower the price …

1 Like

Yes, I have already done so. Every day I keep more than eight hours in front of the computer, and refresh the buyer’s needs, I also try to publish ads through social media, but the effect is still not good …

1 Like

It takes time and not every method work because each time user need and trend is different and sometime you are lucky to get orders but keyword and other things important and constantly
Thanks.

2 Likes

Thank you for your reply, I will continue to do according to your method, I believe the order will always come.

2 Likes

First ask your self what are you doing to get orders.

1 Like

Keep a lot of time online, refresh buyer needs and send resumes, promote on other social media, optimize gig … this is what I’m doing now.

1 Like