What if my gigs disappear from search engine

rabbani11588

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No one can help you regarding to this issue even no anyone even fiverr team also.Only one person can help you and that one is only you.Try to get orders from sending buyer requests 10 times per day.Improve your performance by getting high feedback.And share your gig on social media to get click and views and impressions it will make better.I hope this one advice will better help you

i am facing this issue too. i am level too seller my gig is on page 1 . its been 2 days my gig does not appear in search engine . what should i do

You should wait with me as am getting this issue same as you from two days .So if you find any solution then please also share that here 🙁

Here no anyone know when it will come and why went down everyone is saying it’s just gig rotation

In some cases it’s not just a rotation.

Lately, Fiverr moves your gigs to the end of the list for poor performance.

It was confirmed by CS several times, and there’s no other option than working hard to restore your previous positions.

At the same time, details and parameters are not disclosed, so it’s impossible to tell what is the most harmful thing. According to the information from the forum users, it mostly happens after several cancellations or late deliveries.

In some cases it’s not just a rotation.

Lately, Fiverr moves your gigs to the end of the list for poor performance.

It was confirmed by CS several times, and there’s no other option than working hard to restore your previous positions.

At the same time, details and parameters are not disclosed, so it’s impossible to tell what is the most harmful thing. According to the information from the forum users, it mostly happens after several cancellations or late deliveries.

I think you are right.So if the same condition happens as you told then any idea when and how it will come on top again?

Archived