"What industry does this order relate to? "

psychicbunny

Yes, I’m noticing it today on my Voiceover orders. It appears Fiverr is testing out a new feature here. I’m not sure if it’s necessary for my category, but I’m sure there’s a good reason they’re doing it, and I’m sure things will be smoothed out quickly with it. 🙂

I think this would work better if it was the responsibility of sellers to fill in this section on delivery.Many buyers would struggle as it is to fill in order details and all mine have so far selected ‘other’ for this.

In reality, what today’s deliveries should have been reported as was, real estate, transport & logistics, and fake male potency pill vendors. - Then again, ‘other’ probably does cover the last one pretty well.

Interesting. In the history of the order it appeared with me for the1st time today, I see this:

<<What industry does this order relate to?

No answer was provided for this requirement>>

And since I did and delivered that order right away, obviously the timer had started and it worked ok.

BUT I sent two more offers to the same buyer, and those two don´t show up under my dashboard ‘to-do’-tab, as orders normally use too. I can see, and pull them up over the dashboard ‘notifications’-tab. That´s pretty inconvenient, workable if you have fewer taller orders rather than many small ones, but inconvenient still.

Or is that another bug/feature, that if you send multiple offers to the same client in a row (for things that are due with different timeframes), only one shows up under to-dos and the others not?

Archived