What is a fiverr choice order?

barrisam

One of your gigs has the “Fiverr’s Choice” badge when shown in the search engine. I’d have expected it to say that if they clicked on the link when it had that badge and then ordered directly but maybe it also counts as a Fiverr’s Choice order if the click on the link (while it has that badge), message you and then order from a custom offer for that gig, eg. in the same session.

One of your gigs has the “Fiverr’s Choice” badge when shown in the search engine. I’d have expected it to say that if they clicked on the link when it had that badge and then ordered directly but maybe it also counts as a Fiverr’s Choice order if the click on the link (while it has that badge), message you and then order from a custom offer for that gig, eg. in the same session.

I actually checked the gig. I doesn’t have the fiverr choice badge

I actually checked the gig. I doesn’t have the fiverr choice badge

The “write tech articles and programming tutorials for you” gig has the badge when I look (do a search) in a logged out browser if that was the one and when logged in.

Maybe it doesn’t show the badge to you in the search when logged in because you’re the seller. If it’s that one you could search for that gig in a logged out browser and see if you see the badge.

Thanks. That’s the gig actually. I’ll check it from another browser

image.thumb.jpg.fbf6036ad40582fd9375032066cf6b27.jpg
image1468×595 111 KB

CONGRATULATIONS!

Hope you get a lot of positive orders from this.

I have seen the badge in “presentation designs” category as well… The badge ONLY appears on gigs on the search pages. When you open a gig with the badge, there is nothing new or anything that explicitly highlight the gig as “Fiverr’s Choice”. Looks like, Fiverr did not duly announce this feature yet. EDIT: I checked one of my friend’s gig in “fix wordpress” category and found that his gig got this badge. I told him and he searched on his laptop with same keywords and showed me that the SAME g…

CONGRATULATIONS!

Hope you get a lot of positive orders from this.

I have seen the badge in “presentation designs” category as well… The badge ONLY appears on gigs on the search pages. When you open a gig with the badge, there is nothing new or anything that explicitly highlight the gig as “Fiverr’s Choice”. Looks like, Fiverr did not duly announce this feature yet. EDIT: I checked one of my friend’s gig in “fix wordpress” category and found that his gig got this badge. I told him and he searched on his laptop with same keywords and showed me that the SAME g…

Thank you. 😀

Archived