What is a skill that we can learn in 30 days for providing a service in fiverr?

chasingdesigns

Hello guys,

Do any of you know about a skill which doesn’t take much time to learn, but has a high demand on freelancing platforms. If you know, then leave your thought down below.

Thank you,

Chasing Designs

Do any of you know about a skill which doesn’t take much time to learn, but has a high demand on freelancing platforms.

But my query is what skill is worth learning 🙂

I’m amazed you think skills, expertise, and excellency can be found in a box of soap. :roll_eyes:

Bad news… No, you won’t find any of them there.

Do any of you know about a skill which doesn’t take much time to learn, but has a high demand on freelancing platforms.

But my query is what skill is worth learning 🙂

I’m amazed you think skills, expertise, and excellency can be found in a box of soap. :roll_eyes:

Bad news… No, you won’t find any of them there.

I understand 🙂 slight_smile: You are taking my question in a bad intention. What I am looking for here is to find an aim! that is, now I know a little bit of everything(photoshop, writing, video editing, social media, etc.) I am planning to excel in any one of these skills. What skill that I should start leaning which is worth it.

by the by, thanks for your reply 😍

Can you explain how to find high demand skills on fiverr? Any method.

This thread might give you some ideas:

Hello everyone. When I first found out about the Fiverr, I’ve spent a lot of time reading posts, articles, tips and etc to understand what is its specificity. Still, I’m not an expert, I’m a learning seller and I have nothing to brag about in terms of earnings. I’ve started with studying my knowledge and strengths to find out what exactly I can do here. And I, as a full-stack developer, have a pretty long list of what I can do. For me it was the question of what will be most profitable to sell…

Hello guys,

Do any of you know about a skill which doesn’t take much time to learn, but has a high demand on freelancing platforms. If you know, then leave your thought down below.

Thank you,

Chasing Designs

If there was such a skill, everyone would be learning it, and then there would be more sellers offering it than buyers who need it.

I understand 🙂 slight_smile: You are taking my question in a bad intention. What I am looking for here is to find an aim! that is, now I know a little bit of everything(photoshop, writing, video editing, social media, etc.) I am planning to excel in any one of these skills. What skill that I should start leaning which is worth it.

by the by, thanks for your reply 😍

You are taking my question in a bad intention. What I am looking for here is to find an aim! that is, now I know a little bit of everything(photoshop, writing, video editing, social media, etc.) I am planning to excel in any one of these skills. What skill that I should start leaning which is worth it.

No, I’m not taking with bad intention. I’m being very true and honest with you.

Skills, expertise and excellency cannot be achieved in short time, and clearly not in 30, 60 or even 90 days. All of them take time, plenty time and effort to build up.

This thread might give you some ideas:

Hello everyone. When I first found out about the Fiverr, I’ve spent a lot of time reading posts, articles, tips and etc to understand what is its specificity. Still, I’m not an expert, I’m a learning seller and I have nothing to brag about in terms of earnings. I’ve started with studying my knowledge and strengths to find out what exactly I can do here. And I, as a full-stack developer, have a pretty long list of what I can do. For me it was the question of what will be most profitable to sell…

Hey! That was a gold mine!

If there was such a skill, everyone would be learning it, and then there would be more sellers offering it than buyers who need it.

Thats true! I agree with it! Can you please refer to myabove reply! Then you will get what i am really asking for!

You are taking my question in a bad intention. What I am looking for here is to find an aim! that is, now I know a little bit of everything(photoshop, writing, video editing, social media, etc.) I am planning to excel in any one of these skills. What skill that I should start leaning which is worth it.

No, I’m not taking with bad intention. I’m being very true and honest with you.

Skills, expertise and excellency cannot be achieved in short time, and clearly not in 30, 60 or even 90 days. All of them take time, plenty time and effort to build up.

Ok. I understand and thanks again for your reply?

Archived