Fiverr Community Forum

What is a social media kit

I am new to Fiverr. I am confused what is a social media kit. Almost every logo designer provides a social media kit. What type of file format do we provide and how many? Should we provide psd or vector files that are blank but are the right dimensions (For social media platforms) and contain the logo?

4 Likes

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

Are you a buyer or seller? If a buyer, you can ask a seller what is included. If you’re a seller, simply don’t include it in your gig if you don’t understand what it is.

Don’t do something just because everyone else is doing it.

6 Likes

There should be no confusion. It’s already defined by Fiverr.
already-defined

2 Likes

Welcome to fiverr community!

I am a seller. I just do not understand what type of file to give in a social media kit, so just asking.

Make that a requirement, then. A mandatory set of boxes of options for file-type to be delivered that the buyer must select from.

welcome to fiverr community

1 Like

Thank for the help. We just need to provide a jpg banner or profile picture of the right dimensions with the logo and some design.

Generally a “Social Media Kit” includes a cover image and a profile image for social platform like Facebook or Twitter etc. Should maintain proper dimensions for those images.

3 Likes