What is Basic,Standard and Premium?

talhamisbah218

If the above links still leave you confused, here are a few points for consideration on whether to make multiple packages in the (PPD) section:

Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and Tags (DE…

On 3/24/2020 at 1:17 PM, imagination7413 said:

If the above links still leave you confused, here are a few points for consideration on whether to make multiple packages in the (PPD) section:

On 3/24/2020 at 1:18 PM, frank_d said:

I strongly suggest you visit Fiverr’s official sellers guide, giving it a thorough read and then coming to the forum for clarification if you need any.

Thanks for the Guidance!

On 3/24/2020 at 1:18 PM, lloydsolutions said:

Check out: https://www.fiverr.com/support for how to start selling on Fiverr. Enjoy the forum. 🙂

Thanks for the help buddy

• 1 month later...

I have heard from the forum that if you don’t actively check your gig requests,they are gonna expire.Is it actually true or just a myth?

Now even though its quite obvious that you create a good impression of your gig by uploading in your gig gallery but do you people have any other tips on how to create a good impression of you gig so it looks professional.Peace out.

I am pretty confused about whether everything in my gig is all set or not so kindly take a moment and have a look at my gig and don’t forget to point out all the mistakes.Peace out.

Hello, talhamisbah218. I am assuming you are new to Fiverr; if so, welcome. If you are only new to the Buyer Requests section I think you’ll find it can be a valuable resource for growing your business. When you visit your dashboard as a seller, at the top of your screen to the far right, you would click “More.” Next, click on “Buyer Requests.” Essentially, they are just that: requests from buyers that are available for sellers to make offers on. Buyers provide a budget along with a description of what they are looking for, and sellers can submit offers. If the buyer accepts the offer, they respond to the seller accordingly, either by engaging in further dialogue to work out the details, or to directly place an order.

Hello

It’s just about timing, there are no buyers request most of the time, all you have to do is being patient and refresh time to time

Maybe it depends on your category, but there are plenty of buyer requests available in, let’s say, voice over. Granted, many of the buyer requests are not applicable, such as ones requiring a language you don’t speak, but generally there are a decent amount you can submit offers on. Also, you need to keep checking.

Hello, talhamisbah218. I am assuming you are new to Fiverr; if so, welcome. If you are only new to the Buyer Requests section I think you’ll find it can be a valuable resource for growing your business. When you visit your dashboard as a seller, at the top of your screen to the far right, you would click “More.” Next, click on “Buyer Requests.” Essentially, they are just that: requests from buyers that are available for sellers to make offers on. Buyers provide a budget along with a description of what they are looking for, and sellers can submit offers. If the buyer accepts the offer, they respond to the seller accordingly, either by engaging in further dialogue to work out the details, or to directly place an order.

Good information thank you sir.

Archived