What is benifit improve Gig favourite

azhar_anowar

When a buyer favourites your gig, they can find it more easily. That’s the only advantage of having somebody favourite your gigs.

There’s a rumour going around that the more favourites your gig has, the better it ranks. This rumour isn’t based on a shred of evidence. I really don’t know how it got started.

When a buyer favourites your gig, they can find it more easily. That’s the only advantage of having somebody favourite your gigs.

There’s a rumour going around that the more favourites your gig has, the better it ranks. This rumour isn’t based on a shred of evidence. I really don’t know how it got started.

Because these people think Fiverr is like FB, and similars. 😬

The more likes they get among their own followers, the more popular they think they are among everyone. And that rubs their pride. 😬 :sweat_smile:

Fiverr gig favorite. will increase your impression and it will help you to get more orders.

“Fiverr gig favorite. will increase your impression and it will help you to get more orders.”

No it doesn’t. This is how myths get started. Don’t say things unless you can corroborate them. You have no evidence to support this.

The value of Favorites is that it can keep you in the mind of the people who Favorite you because a Favorite acts as a Bookmark. It’s also valuable feedback for the seller, in a way, to show them that people can see their gig and are interested in buying it.

Because these people think Fiverr is like FB, and similars. 😬

The more likes they get among their own followers, the more popular they think they are among everyone. And that rubs their pride. 😬 :sweat_smile:

really is that true? i though it increase impression :laughing:

really is that true? i though it increase impression 😆

Of course it does!!! How can you possibly doubt it!!! 😆

It increases the impression on buyers to be looking a cheating seller… Hundreds of favs and no sales. 😅

I have no more likes to give, so here, my heart for you! 😉

• 9 months later...

Of course it does!!! How can you possibly doubt it!!! 😆

It increases the impression on buyers to be looking a cheating seller… Hundreds of favs and no sales. 😅

I have no more likes to give, so here, my heart for you! 😉

help a lot. save a bunch of time

Archived