What is best way to get more order as a Photoshop expert?

sazzad_ukphoto

You’ll have to figure out a niche or competitive advantage yourself. If you have a target market, go to them.

Have you read this thread yet?

In my recent poll, the following results occurred. 51% of us admitted “I do not do enough marketing”30% of us know/believe “I do not show up in search results”Only 12% of us have “got an order from a client I brought to Fiverr myself”Only 10% of us have “got an order from a client through social media”7% said “Our marketing is not working even though I spend time and money on it”It is clear that we need to do more ourselves to build our business and increase our sales. If you read the fo…

Well, there is no formula that will work for everyone. Targeting a specific market might help you more. For example, some people focus on wedding photo work, some focus on fashion photo work, and some focus on corporate work. Start an Instagram page and Facebook page to showcase your work. Don’t forget to post client reviews and testimonials and place the Fiverr gig link in your bio.

Hello sazzad! Here is a little quick guide.Let’s say if you are designing logos.make sure to show more samples in a single gig image.Just like that whatever you are doing with photoshop in fiverr,Make sure to deliver more work you have done with sample images.It shouldn’t be just a sample.Make sure to upload gig video.And the most important thing.Make sure to add metadatas for sample images and video related to the category you are doing.You can download keywords from google keyword planner and then you can use photoshop for add metadatas for images and premiere pro or encoding software for video.Good luck!

You’ll have to figure out a niche or competitive advantage yourself. If you have a target market, go to them.

Have you read this thread yet?

In my recent poll, the following results occurred. 51% of us admitted “I do not do enough marketing”30% of us know/believe “I do not show up in search results”Only 12% of us have “got an order from a client I brought to Fiverr myself”Only 10% of us have “got an order from a client through social media”7% said “Our marketing is not working even though I spend time and money on it”It is clear that we need to do more ourselves to build our business and increase our sales. If you read the fo…

Thank you very much for your answer.

Well, there is no formula that will work for everyone. Targeting a specific market might help you more. For example, some people focus on wedding photo work, some focus on fashion photo work, and some focus on corporate work. Start an Instagram page and Facebook page to showcase your work. Don’t forget to post client reviews and testimonials and place the Fiverr gig link in your bio.

This is absolutely a great idea.

Hello sazzad! Here is a little quick guide.Let’s say if you are designing logos.make sure to show more samples in a single gig image.Just like that whatever you are doing with photoshop in fiverr,Make sure to deliver more work you have done with sample images.It shouldn’t be just a sample.Make sure to upload gig video.And the most important thing.Make sure to add metadatas for sample images and video related to the category you are doing.You can download keywords from google keyword planner and then you can use photoshop for add metadatas for images and premiere pro or encoding software for video.Good luck!

Yes that is really an impressive idea. Thanks a lot.

Yes that is really an impressive idea.

Archived