What is better nice of fiverr

sarowar75

I think he means “niche” not nice.

(I am fluent in meksell)

(I am fluent in meksell)

Nice decoding work, Frank. 😃

What can I do .

Miss Crystal is right - ask yourself what are you passionate about? Don’t try to emulate what others are doing and just delivery subpar work.

thanks to all . but can not get order .how can i sell of my gig

but can not get order

Possibly because there are over 9,000+ gigs selling pretty much the same thing that you sell. Why would someone choose you over all of them? What makes you better? What can you offer your customers that others can’t (or won’t)?

but can not get order

Possibly because there are over 9,000+ gigs selling pretty much the same thing that you sell. Why would someone choose you over all of them? What makes you better? What can you offer your customers that others can’t (or won’t)?

this is right but my gig not sell

Then be a businessman, and learn how to sell your services. Take time to do an internet search and learn about marketing. Explore creative ways to reach out to your target customers. Fiver is not going to make you rich and give you orders just because you have a gig hosted on Fiverr. YOU still need to do the hard work to be seen, appreciated, and respected enough to earn sales. YOU need to take responsibility for your own success.

We are not going to make you successful. Fiverr is not going to make you successful. YOU make you successful through the choices and hard work you do to achieve your goals.

So, I suppose the better question to be asking yourself is this: What hard work are you doing to promote and improve your gig? Answer that question with dedicated actions, and you might start making sales.

Lazy sellers never prosper.

Then be a businessman, and learn how to sell your services. Take time to do an internet search and learn about marketing. Explore creative ways to reach out to your target customers. Fiver is not going to make you rich and give you orders just because you have a gig hosted on Fiverr. YOU still need to do the hard work to be seen, appreciated, and respected enough to earn sales. YOU need to take responsibility for your own success.

We are not going to make you successful. Fiverr is not going to make you successful. YOU make you successful through the choices and hard work you do to achieve your goals.

So, I suppose the better question to be asking yourself is this: What hard work are you doing to promote and improve your gig? Answer that question with dedicated actions, and you might start making sales.

Lazy sellers never prosper.

thanks for suggest ,

please check my gig and any suggest me how to improve my gig.or any lack

please check my gig and any suggest me how to improve my gig.or any lack

No, that’s not how this works. YOU need to learn how YOU need to manage your gigs. I’m not going to swoop in, give you a step-by-step manual, and instantly make you successful.

Please read the forums for knowledge. Read the TOS. Read the Fiverr blog. Read the Help Section. You can find these places on the site with a little investigation of your own.

YOU need to do your own research and learn how Fiverr works. Stop asking us to do that for you. Get busy, buddy. Do your own work.

Guest sara19841

(I am fluent in meksell)

(I am fluent in meksell)

I’m dead – as the kids would say. :rofl:

Archived