What is capybara?

razu55

Guest discobot

I also know that. but @discobot confused me 😀

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

What’s the context?

Can’t help you if you don’t answer me. What did discobot say that confused you?

Here is it from @discobot :

Our staff will be privately notified about your flag. If enough community members flag a post, it will also be automatically hidden as a precaution. (Since I didn’t actually write a nasty post 👼, I’ve gone ahead and removed the flag for now.)

psst … I’ve hidden a surprise in this topic. If you’re up for the challenge, select the search icon ↗️ to search for it.

Try searching for the term “capy​bara” in this topic

can you copy and paste what it said?

Here is it from @discobot check,

Our staff will be privately notified about your flag. If enough community members flag a post, it will also be automatically hidden as a precaution. (Since I didn’t actually write a nasty post 👼, I’ve gone ahead and removed the flag for now.)

psst … I’ve hidden a surprise in this topic. If you’re up for the challenge, select the search icon ↗️ to search for it.

Here is it from @discobot :

It’s just an Easter egg hunt or a game

Still not clear. What I do?

You don’t need to do anything.

But if you want to play it, follow the instructions the bot gave you. Search the word ‘capybara’ in the topic it sent that message. Might need to tick “Search this topic” before you press enter.

You don’t need to do anything.

But if you want to play it, follow the instructions the bot gave you. Search the word ‘capybara’ in the topic it sent that message. Might need to tick “Search this topic” before you press enter.

Already done both of them but nothing happend

• 2 weeks later...

Archived