What is Customer Success Program?

umerkhawer

Hello! So Fiverr just dropped the New Level System on us. One thing i found interesting is “Customer’s Success Program” but there is not much description for it except “One of Fiverr’s Success Managers will help you grow your business and optimize your account.”

Can anyone further elaborate that?

Regards
UK

You have to be invited to this group. If you drop down the hamburger menu at the top of the page you will see it under “Groups”. I am not a member.

If you drop down the hamburger menu at the top of the page you will see it under “Groups”. I am not a member.

What hamburger menu at the top of the page?

If you drop down the hamburger menu at the top of the page you will see it under “Groups”. I am not a member.

Its on Top Right of your Page Between Your Profile Image and Search. I am not sure why they called it a Hamburger guess they were hungry lol

When I was reading instruction on how to use something on my computer, the instructions said to “use the hamburger menu in the upper right hand corner.” That is where I got

The name from. 😜

I’m a member of the Seller Success program ( i think it is the same thing)

However, It was called Seller Success Program and it started sometime in November last year. They will assign you a success manager that will give you tips on how to optimize your gigs and be more professional. They are awesome and friendly and you can always reach out to them when you have any problems or any questions.

I’m a member of the Seller Success program ( i think it is the same thing)

However, It was called Seller Success Program and it started sometime in November last year. They will assign you a success manager that will give you tips on how to optimize your gigs and be more professional. They are awesome and friendly and you can always reach out to them when you have any problems or any questions.

How did you become a member? Did they contact you? if so how did they contact you?

Isn’t this a very old thing? I remember some successful sellers being part of it years ago. Not sure how successful one has to be to be eligible for it, though. Or if it’s just for gigs in certain categories, or for people who have the need to submit tickets all the time to cut down on it.

No.

Seller success program mean : Fiverr will appoint a Seller Success manager for you. That Manager will talk to you by s***e and give all info and statics for your growth on fiverr. Also they will suggest and review your all gig personally. More etc. 😉

Archived