What is "Days Without Warnings" in Account Analysis?

unikain

Dear Fivers,

I would like to know about the new option of "Days Without Warnings(Avoid receiving warnings for TOS violations over the course of 30 days)" in Account Analysis. If some one violate to terms in 30 days then what happens ?

Can someone Explain about it !!!

Guest offlinehelpers

We are sure “You are late delivering your order” warning not counted right? Or else, it will defeat the whole purpose of having “Delivered on time” rate as a qualification.

No idea I’m afraid - I’ve never received one of those warnings, but I wouldn’t think it would be a ToS violation.

All I did was read this bit which the OP may have missed, or I was stating the obvious of course! 😉

Days Without Warnings

Avoid receiving warnings for TOS violations over the course of 30 days

Say a buyer made you angry and you were sarcastic, insulted him, rude, etc. So the buyer complains to Trust & Safety and you get an account warning.

So days without warning means days without getting a warning, it’s that simple, days without getting in trouble.

If you don’t insult, minimize the sarcasm, do your utmost to be professional instead of getting personal, you won’t get in trouble even if the buyer complains about you. Fiverr doesn’t just assume you’re guilty because someone complained. Fiverr will look at the conversation and what was said.

No idea I’m afraid - I’ve never received one of those warnings, but I wouldn’t think it would be a ToS violation.

All I did was read this bit which the OP may have missed, or I was stating the obvious of course! 😉

Days Without Warnings

This clarifies so much. Yes, late deliveries are not considered a violation of TOS - but non-deliveries, empty deliveries and spurious deliveries are.

It’s amazing you never received a late delivery warning!! I get them… like every other day 😂

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I did not understand why my Days Without Warnings increase. last 14 days i was no working and no activity now my Days Without Warnings 16 out of 30. Please anyone help me how can i decrease Days Without Warnings

Thanks

image.jpg.5bdbc29468bd03fb35189966b21e9a6e.jpg

@imrankhan008 As the name “days without warnings” suggests, it shows the number of days since you had last gotten a warning from Fiverr. If the “days without warnings” count increases, it is a good thing because it means you have not received a warning in a long time.

You should aim to increase your days without warnings… Not decrease it…

So, it is a good thing… Don’t worry.

@imrankhan008 As the name “days without warnings” suggests, it shows the number of days since you had last gotten a warning from Fiverr. If the “days without warnings” count increases, it is a good thing because it means you have not received a warning in a long time.

hanshuber16

Thank you so much

• 2 months later...

sorry for let ans thanks you so much for giving this valuable info.

• 1 year later...

Archived