What is exchange fave gigs?

hobakjuk

It means you mark another Fiverr user’s gig as your favorite by clicking on the ❤️ one of your gigs.

The purpose of favoriting a gig is for buyers to find gigs they want to order from. 🙂

There is a false rumor that by trading favorites that a seller will somehow have a better ranking. But that is not true. 🤨

It is a waste of time to exchange ❤️

It means you mark another Fiverr user’s gig as your favorite by clicking on the ❤️ one of your gigs.

The purpose of favoriting a gig is for buyers to find gigs they want to order from. 🙂

There is a false rumor that by trading favorites that a seller will somehow have a better ranking. But that is not true. 🤨

Thanks~ because one guy is asking me to exchange gigs but I don’t understand what he meant by that. I guess it wouldn’t hurt to try. D:

• 1 year later...

Thanks for your comment

Archived