Fiverr Forum

What is FIVERR ID VERIFICATION

samueldesign09
Fiverr’s state-of-the-art strive at wage discrimination. If you can’t find the money for the ultra-modern and finest smartphone to take an image of your gov’t issued identification and yourself, then you may not be at the platform. Fiverr has emerged as a platform for the wealthy to shop for from the rich. They’ve determined that the simple rabble doesn’t need to paintings right here anymore.

Before you buy the finest smartphone …

Sounds cheaper. :wink:

I’ve seen you doing this a lot. Linking to someone’s profile does just that… To mention/tag someone, use @.

@zahid0406

@wooden_fish This person he has the link to has not even posted on the thread as far as I can tell. Why is he doing this… :thinking:

May I ask you, which software you used to read the qr code of verification page?

It’s OP, who asked a question and disappeared.

i have a xiaomi note 3. i bought it 3 years ago for 160$ and it has a qr scanner. but you also have the link that you can use. if the link opens at the default phone browser just copy paste it on chrome and it works. also i think on the app/play store you can fine some free qr scanners.

well at this point i dont think it is a matter of smartphone. mine is a xiaomi that i bought 160$ three years ago. you should have good light and before uploading the photo you must be sure that your data is shown correctly. when you take the photo everything i ok but when it is uploader it is a bit blurred. so i think this is the most important thing and obviosly the document should not be cropped.

I never thought it was, I just wanted to reassure the people who might take all the talk about “you need the newest iPhone to pass the verification” as gospel, I was glad you posted that, I’d not like to have to buy a new phone myself, I’m happy with my not so new or expensive Android phone and my hopes that it will work just fine are even higher after you posted. :slight_smile:

The app itself, the blurring and the only 3 tries and all seems to be the issue, or maybe people taking photos without enough light and such, so I hope your posts will help some.

Well, I have tried 3 times with my Moto G 2 and the image always get blurred, so I didn’t pass the verification. Fiverr should put employees to check manually the IDs If the system didn’t recognize It.

They seem to have done that for a few people though, you sent a ticket already?

Yes this is the problem. Even with the fourth photo the same thing happened it got blurred but at least my name and birthplace birthdate was visible. That’s why they accepted it probably.

Yes it would be better. Try sending the ticket. To be honest I’ve sent the ticked and I sent even the documents as an attachment but It is not allowed. They will close it and open another one for you without the documents but I think that helps to give you another try.

So was your fiverr account banned until you got through to customer support to allow you a fourth try, and then they manually reviewed and accepted it?

Or did your account stay open while you got it straightened out?

Try sending the ticket. To be honest I’ve sent the ticked and I sent even the documents as an attachment but It is not allowed. They will close it and open another one for you without the documents but I think that helps to give you another try.

Did they allow you to send your documents to customer support, or did they see the documents you sent in the app and review those?

It was restricted and they did not review it manually. It was the same automatic procedure but the fourth time I used a reading lamp for the light and a white paper sheet for the background. It worked.

@gencinspired Was the selfie a head shot? Did you have to align your face in a box on the app to take the selfie?

Sorry for all the questions but all this is completely new to me.

Nope. No square or app. It was a normal photo. Using your camera. By the way you have to take live photos of the doc and the face. Don’t upload it from the documents.

So if the fourth one was also blurred, and a human didn’t review it, why would it have been accepted this time? The birthdate and name was more visible? This sounds difficult.

I have no idea really. Probably because at the beginning I did not knew that you have only 3 attempts to get the photo right and I didn’t check the quality of the photos before uploading it. Maybe during the first 3 attempts after they got blurred something was not visible maybe less light. I don’t know I don’t have the photos now. Ive read in another thread that one got its account manually reviewed but only after 14 days. Really I don’t know what is happening. I hope @br_links got its 4 attempt right tho.

I have verified mine, but still get the verify your account prompt. Any one experienced this before?