What is fiverr's rate?


#1

Hi!
Any body please inform me about the fiverr’s charge? What amount be collected by fiverr frpm buyers or sellers?


#2

Fiverr keeps 20% of every sale. You earn the remaining 80%.

Fiverr also charges a service fee to buyers only. This fee is $2 on every order up to $40, or 5% of every order above $40.

NOTE: All of this information is also listed in Fiverr’s Terms of Service. I recommend you read that for additional rules and clarifications.


#3

Thanks for information. But where I will can find terms and services details?


#4

The Terms of Service can be found at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.


#5

mostly buyers never read about this thing and then judging sellers trying to squeeze the buyer :roll_eyes: and then give lower feedback as communication problem. :rofl:


#6

That doesn’t make it okay. It is the responsibility of every seller to read the Terms of Service. If they choose not to do so, they must accept the consequences of their failure to be responsible.


#7

Fiverr get 20% charge afte selling your sevice and remaining 80% for you