What is fiverr's rate?

maheshkrverma

Question

6 answers to this question

Fiverr keeps 20% of every sale. You earn the remaining 80%.

Fiverr also charges a service fee to buyers only. This fee is $2 on every order up to $40, or 5% of every order above $40.

NOTE: All of this information is also listed in Fiverr’s Terms of Service. I recommend you read that for additional rules and clarifications.

Fiverr also charges a service fee to buyers only. This fee is $2 on every order up to $40, or 5% of every order above $40.

NOTE: All of this information is also listed in Fiverr’s Terms of Service. I recommend you read that for additional rules and clarifications.

Thanks for information. But where I will can find terms and services details?

mostly buyers never read about this thing and then judging sellers trying to squeeze the buyer :roll_eyes:

mostly buyers never read about this thing and then judging sellers trying to squeeze the buyer :roll_eyes:

mostly buyers never read about this thing

That doesn’t make it okay. It is the responsibility of every seller to read the Terms of Service. If they choose not to do so, they must accept the consequences of their failure to be responsible.

Archived