What is fragglesrock?

Am I living under a rock or something? I have no clue what this is/does/means.

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: OH! Okay, thank you, I thought it was something I was missing.

It is used many places like OBG says above but it also is used in some fun places as well including other sites LIKE these. Try typing one in and see it is replaced. Fun term really!

Reply to @lparziale: Oh, okay. I guess it is a pretty funny word.

Reply to @madmoo: Well that fragglesrock

Reply to @madmoo: Ooh nice bit of info. I was wondering about fragglesrock yesterday and typed it into the search box to know what it really is about :slight_smile:

fragglesrock doesn’t work on my phone…

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: OH! Okay, thank you, I thought it was something I was missing.

It is used many places like OBG says above but it also is used in some fun places as well including other sites LIKE these. Try typing one in and see it is replaced. Fun term really!

Reply to @madmoo: Ooh nice bit of info. I was wondering about fragglesrock yesterday and typed it into the search box to know what it really is about :slight_smile: