Fiverr Community Forum

What is Funding Clearance?

It is my first time to get get an order (yey) but I am just confused what is funding clearance? I just finished the orders and it says that it funding clearance would take 6 days :frowning:

Please enlighten me :confused:

1 Like

Sorry I mean fund clearance.

1 Like

I’m not quite sure why Fiverr do this, but all the funds you earn from gigs will have a “clearance” time. If yours is only 6 days be happy. Mine is 2 weeks! Perhaps someone else can elaborate on why this is. It’s definitely annoying, but it’s always been this way to my knowledge.

2 Likes

I am just curious why it takes so much time. Mine is also 2 weeks I just got it all mixed up. Trying to figure out everything about Fiverr yet. Good thing is that we have earnings :slight_smile:

1 Like

It may be to let the buyer decide if they’re truly happy with the work, but I’m not sure. It’s definitely annoying though! Especially if you work solely off freelancing like I do - I kind of have to plan all my Fiverr work to coincide with my next months bills in order to make sure I’m not short! Good thing I have clients off Fiverr as well, haha!

1 Like

Happy for you :slight_smile: At least you have clients outside. I am a new freelancer so Fiverr is giving me a lot of opportunity. I plan to make this full time so I hope things will improve. :smiley:

Thank you so much for replying :slight_smile:

1 Like

Anytime! It took me awhile to get clients outside fiverr. Overall it took about a year to get my freelancing career to a point it makes me decent money! Good luck with yours! :smiley:

1 Like