What is Funds pending clearance?

wordsnbites

Basically, fiverr’s system takes a while to process the money you make from sales - in this case, 14 days. I don’t know exactly why, must be something to do with their accounting, local regulations, or simply the money processing system they use. In any case, after 14 days from order completion you can withdraw your funds to your paypal account.

Basically, fiverr’s system takes a while to process the money you make from sales - in this case, 14 days. I don’t know exactly why, must be something to do with their accounting, local regulations, or simply the money processing system they use. In any case, after 14 days from order completion you can withdraw your funds to your paypal account.

The 14 days is because the customer can ask for a refund through Fiverr for 14 days after completion of the order

It has to do with the fact that a customer can ask for refund within the 14 days. I like the system because it gives the customer protection against scam.

Archived