Fiverr Community Forum

What is Gig Multiples?

I want to know what is Gig Multiples?
Also I want to know the difference between Gig Multiples and Gig Extras.
Thanks.

Hi @cybware,

Welcome to the forum!

• Gig multiples: Is the amount of any given Gig that a buyer can purchase. The problem here is that when a buyer orders multiple time any specific gig, it is ordered at once and the delivey time remains the same. For example, let’s say that your basic gig is $5 for 5 designs, delivered in 1 day. If a buyer purchases 5 times that gig, that means you must have to work on 25 designs and deliver all of them in the same 1 day as if you were only working on 5 designs.

• Gig extra: Is an extra service buyers can choose to buy for an extra amount of money. With the extras, you can set the extra service you’re offering and the delivery time that goes along with it.

Hope this helped.

4 Likes

Thanks for your reply. I want to know what is the benefit of Gig Multiples because it is listed as benefit in levels system but it doesn’t seems to be a benefit.

1 Like

You’re welcome. :wink:

I cannot speak for others, only for myself. I agree with you in that there are no benefits on gig multiples, only stress and, depending on how many multiples a buyer would choose to purchase, an impossible order to deliver, which in turn would lead to a cancelation, or worst, to a late delivery.

1 Like