What Is Happening To My Fiverr Account?

I don’t understand why fiverr is doing this to me, i have completed over 30 orders with over over 27 positive feed-backs. And am still not in level 1 yet. By now am suppose to be in level one and moving to level 2. But not yet in level either. My account is over 3 months though. Am getting angry about this now. What do i do about this now?

I hate to say it but that 1 negative review is weighing you down apparently.

but i have lots of positive feedbacks, just few negatives

fiverrmadeeasy said: but i have lots of positive feedbacks, just few negatives

That may be true but Fiverr's decisions and policies are subject to whims and caprices and phases of the moon.

Your negative review pretty much reset the whole thing. You are going to need to complete around 30 more gigs with positive reviews.

ricksper said: That may be true but Fiverr's decisions and policies are subject to whims and caprices and phases of the moon.

Yep, that's how it works - whatever, why-ever, whenever they feel like it. Although, an 89% rating is definitely not going to score any points with them. You could get in touch with Customer Support and ask. They may not respond well or up your level, but then again, they may. It all depends on what moon phase is their preference at the time. ;) Good luck.

NB: I just looked at the 'new' levels page. It's amusing how they've managed to make the criteria even more ambiguous: "Excellent ratings" & "great track record". If sellers only had to pay commission if they felt the Fiverr service was "excellent" or "great", I wonder how long they'd stay in business.

I wonder whose $5 Gig they use to create their TOS docs 'cuz they are definitely "uncool"

Note:

The above statement carries the usual disclaimer that its content refers to no seller living or dead.

Apparently it’s based on quality work, ratings and feedback.

Fiverr picks quality and positive reviews as a sort of easy way out from reviewing each and everyones fiverr accounts for deciding who gets on to the next level.

Fiverr created these options so that it can filter out less-quality users.

However it may be that you offer amazing gigs and that you just need to complete some more gigs with positive reviews.

I wish you much success with your gigs,

:slight_smile: Joe

TheCreativeGuys.biz | 2014