What is Impression of Fiverr ? How it's rate or Work for gig?

hasib1988

Hello All friends ,
We everybody know Fiverr is the top Quality Marketplace now . But When i try to start marketing thought social media then i just looks it’ effective for View & click . But i really want to know what is the impression. and How it’s increased ? Also know what is the new method to increase sale more.

Hope I got a perfect answers from my all friends .

Thanks in advance

Hello All friends ,

We everybody know Fiverr is the top Quality Marketplace now . But When i try to start marketing thought social media then i just looks it’ effective for View & click . But i really want to know what is the impression. and How it’s increased ? Also know what is the new method to increase sale more.

Thanks in advance

Well, I cannot claim to be perfect, nor have perfect answers, and, I don’t recall meeting you and becoming friends. So, unfortunately, I guess this means I don’t meet the requirements you have stated to allow me to answer your questions… :roll_eyes:

Well, I cannot claim to be perfect, nor have perfect answers, and, I don’t recall meeting you and becoming friends. So, unfortunately, I guess this means I don’t meet the requirements you have stated to allow me to answer your questions… :roll_eyes:

Hi,@jonbaas,may I ask something.if u don’t mind.

Well, I cannot claim to be perfect, nor have perfect answers, and, I don’t recall meeting you and becoming friends. So, unfortunately, I guess this means I don’t meet the requirements you have stated to allow me to answer your questions… :roll_eyes: He said “Hope” so it’s okay if you don’t give perfect answer plus i think it’s okay to call each other friends here and sometime i use family but it doesn’t mean we are. It’s just figure of speech.

okay all my friend why i ask the question ?? when i try to marketing my gig at twitter, then i just some view and click and nothing on Impression. so i ma confused . If a visitor saw my gig then i think i get some impression. But I got noting last night. that’s why i ask this question. other wise i have good idea about impression. but I am not clear about fiverr impression issue. thanks

😄 He said “Hope” so it’s okay if you don’t give perfect answer plus i think it’s okay to call each other friends here and sometime i use family but it doesn’t mean we are. It’s just figure of speech.

Hi,i think pplz don’t like it to be called friends,buddy or dear from that part of the world.

okay all my friend why i ask the question ?? when i try to marketing my gig at twitter, then i just some view and click and nothing on Impression. so i ma confused . If a visitor saw my gig then i think i get some impression. But I got noting last night. that’s why i ask this question. other wise i have good idea about impression. but I am not clear about fiverr impression issue. thanks

Hi,its works this way 1st the impression,then views and clicks.

Very simple,its mid night in yours part of world DON’T u feel sleepy.

Simple answer: No. I work during the overnight hours. 😉

the overnight hours.

Yes this is yours. nut but in mine Impression is low then view and click . that’s why i ask this question. thank you very much for sharing .

Archived