What is impressions

jobsclebson

Hello there!

Impressions are the number of times your gig showed up while a client looked for a service, clicks are the times that client also clicked on your gig to check out your portoflio, packages and description after saw your gig on search and views are reffering to the times your profile and gig are visited directly maybe from an older client or someone who favorited your gig some time ago!

Hello there!

Impressions are the number of times your gig showed up while a client looked for a service, clicks are the times that client also clicked on your gig to check out your portoflio, packages and description after saw your gig on search and views are reffering to the times your profile and gig are visited directly maybe from an older client or someone who favorited your gig some time ago!

So 7 people was seaching for realistic portratis and I didn’t got order from them.

High quality;

Colored;

Lowest price;

Well done;

Commercial use.

Should I set delivery time for 1 day with source files too? 🤨

So 7 people was seaching for realistic portratis and I didn’t got order from them.

High quality;

Colored;

Lowest price;

Well done;

Commercial use.

Should I set delivery time for 1 day with source files too? 🤨

In statistical terms 7 impressions is negligible.

All that mean is that your gig was visible in a search or category view 7 times. They didn’t actually get as far as clicking on your gig to view it.

Don’t worry about the stats - until you’ve made some sales they mean very little, even then I wouldn’t worry about them to be honest.

yes you can do this, as a new seller, now your delivery time is 3days, make it one day, then maybe you get an order 🙂

Best of luck @jobsclebson

Thank you! Now, there is no reason for chose another. XD

1 day delivery;

2 figures;

Background;

Same high quality;

Source files;

Colored;

Commercial use;

High resolution;

Absolutely wonderful;

And after that, a special gratification comment for the first order.

In statistical terms 7 impressions is negligible.

All that mean is that your gig was visible in a search or category view 7 times. They didn’t actually get as far as clicking on your gig to view it.

Don’t worry about the stats - until you’ve made some sales they mean very little, even then I wouldn’t worry about them to be honest.

Impressions are the number of times your gig showed up while a client looked for a service, clicks are the times that client also clicked on your gig to check out your portoflio

If you do not have any “clicks” people that were searching for realistic portraits did not even look at your gigs.

yes you can, make it one day, then maybe you get an order 🙂

Be careful and make sure you can get the work done in one day, because if you cannot and you run late you may get a bad review, in addition, to dings to your account stats. Many sellers have come to the Forum where buyers have placed multiple orders and they are stuck trying to finish them in a very short time.

When you accept advice on the Forum it is best to look at the poster’s profile. For some reason, new sellers come here and give poor advice to sellers like you who seek good advice. It is good to check out their profile.

Say you hold a Shop on some Street (Eg KFC Restaurant, Church Street,)

On the church street road if 10 peoples walking aside and viewing your KFC Restaurant then its sounds impressions.

If they enter your shop and they go out without placing any order then its called Clicks

If they enter your shop and place an order, then its called Order.

Correlate the Shop with your Gig and then you comes to know what I mean.

Archived