What is Most selling Service Category in Fiverr?

sachinya

According to this link:

Hello everyone. When I first found out about the Fiverr, I’ve spent a lot of time reading posts, articles, tips and etc to understand what is its specificity. Still, I’m not an expert, I’m a learning seller and I have nothing to brag about in terms of earnings. I’ve started with studying my knowledge and strengths to find out what exactly I can do here. And I, as a full-stack developer, have a pretty long list of what I can do. For me it was the question of what will be most profitable to sell…

The category with the most sales in total is Graphics & Design with about 245,000 (at least according to those stats, at whatever time they were calculated/estimated).

• Like 5

According to this link:

Hello everyone. When I first found out about the Fiverr, I’ve spent a lot of time reading posts, articles, tips and etc to understand what is its specificity. Still, I’m not an expert, I’m a learning seller and I have nothing to brag about in terms of earnings. I’ve started with studying my knowledge and strengths to find out what exactly I can do here. And I, as a full-stack developer, have a pretty long list of what I can do. For me it was the question of what will be most profitable to sell…

The category with the most sales in total is Graphics & Design with about 245,000 (at least according to those stats, at whatever time they were calculated/estimated).

Thank you share your experience, Can i know what is most selling sub category in Graphics & Design?

• Like 3

Thank you share your experience, Can i know what is most selling sub category in Graphics & Design?

If you look at the visualisation from Fiverr linked to in this post:

Hello All, Kindly check this fiverr gigs evolution since 2010. This video copied from fiverr official linkedin post https://www.linkedin.com/posts/fiverr-com_datavisualiation-activity-6615300159783919616-LP-V

it shows the most popular service types/subcategories through the years. I assume it’s based on number of sales.

On the most recent frame (where it shows data for October 2019) it shows:

Logo Design (for currently the most popular), then SEO, Wordpress, Social media Marketing & Design,

Illustration, Photo Editing, Articles & Blog Posts, Voice Over, Web Programming etc.

• Like 2

• 2 years later...