Fiverr Community Forum

What is required age to sell on fiverr?

Hi, I have some questions which are:

• Can I sell on fiverr with less then 18 years? What is the minimum age to sell?
  • If my paypal account is managed by a 18+ year old, am I allowed to sell on fiverr with less than 18 years?

Thank you.

5 Likes

This Site is offered and available to users who are 13 years of age or older. If you are under 13 you may not use this Site or the Fiverr services.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Everything is explained there in great detail.

Everyone needs to read the Terms of Service before buying or selling anything on Fiverr.

3 Likes

I’m also under 18 but still, I’m making money from Fiverr. Go for it I recently become 18+ so don’t worry about it.

Create a Paypal account using your father’s details. Then you can make a withdrawal, After that you can change it

2 Likes

Hi there,
Of course you can sell your services being less than 18.
As per my knowledge, if I am not in the wrong, a 13 year old boy/girl (having enough skill) can make account on Fiverr.
Welcome to this forum and wish you all the success.

I have less than 18 years and made an account and after some time, they asked me to confirm my identity, I didn’t do that because I thought I needed to be 18.

1 Like

Although what is said above about the age requirements is true, I would advise contacting customer support regarding id verification and payment methods.
You don’t have to be 18+ to sell on Fiverr, but you do have to be 18+ to get a paypal or payoneer account.
If you use your parents account to get paid without contacting the support prior to making any withdrawals, you might get in trouble if your id and personal information on your paypal/payoneer doesn’t match.
Alternatively you can start working, but keep your funds on Fiverr untill you reach the required age. That is only possible untill you reach the limit of $5000 though.
There is also an option to withdraw directly to your bank account, but it is only available to people from the US. Not sure how it works in US, but in my country you can get your own bank account if you are 14+. I would assume age requirements should be pretty similar worldwide.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing. Helpful information.