Fiverr Forum

What is Solution for cheater buy?

Or:

while(buyer-requests-cancellation)
{  deny cancellation;
   enter message saying that you have delivered everything in order requirements;
   maybe say you could do a revision to the original order if required (but not something unrelated to the original requirements);
   maybe send/say you can send offer for another order for the game (if full requirements known) if not done already;
}
1 Like

Using the Resolution Center

If you have an issue with an order, you can use the Resolution Center to assist you. We recommend using the Resolution Center to work things out with your buyer before contacting Customer Support.

To access the Resolution Center:

1. Once logged in, click Orders from the menu. Choose the order you want to modify, and then click Visit the Resolution Center .
  2. Select what you would like to do with this order and click Continue.

The following choices are available:

• Modify the order: If the scope of the order has changed, you can add a custom extra for your buyer to accept. Select what you would like to add to your order and explain why.
  • Offer the buyer additional revisions: If the buyer requested additional work or was not satisfied with their delivery, explain in more details.
  • Extend the delivery time: You can extend the delivery time. Select the number of days you would like to add to your delivery time and explain why.
  • Ask the buyer to cancel this order: You can ask your buyer to cancel the order. Explain why you would like to cancel this order.

Notes:

• The choices may vary depending on the issue you select.
  • After you select what you would like to do, select the reason and continue.
  1. Click Send .
    Your dispute is submitted and is sent to your buyer. They will have up to 48 hours to accept or decline. You can view your open dispute within the order page.

This is right out of Fiverr’s Seller Help Center, an excellent resource to find solutions to many issues, by the way.
Bolding mine, to highlight what applies to your case, and what is pretty much what Eoin said in other words, 1. You’re expected to work things out with the customer, 2. You don’t have to cancel, you can see that canceling is only one of the options Fiverr give sellers through the Resolution Center.
Support shouldn’t be the first step but is more of a last resort.

5 Likes

(from a PM from the OP which I don’t want to engage in) i am frightened from fiverr team may close my account to due decline cancel request many time

I have never heard of anything like this happening. There’s no reason to believe that, nothing in Fiverr rules about it. I don’t know why you would think that.

Note to commenters: OP has run out of replies

4 Likes

I too have had buyer’s want to cancel. They cannot do so unless you let them. So, keep pressing the decline cancellation button until the buyer gives up.

7 Likes

There’s no reason to be afraid of Fiverr closing your account unless you do anything that’s against the rules, declining unreasonable cancellation requests certainly isn’t against the rules.

Don’t worry, keep calm and polite, deny the cancellation requests and explain to your buyer that you delivered everything you had agreed on/your gig specified you’d deliver.

In case you feel like continuing to work with them (I guess probably not) and can even do that job he wants done in addition to what he paid for and you delivered, you can offer to send them a custom offer for the additional work.

You can reject his cancellation request until he gives up or goes to support. If he goes to support, they might tell him the same as they told you, or they might cancel, in which case you’ll have to prove to support that you did deliver what he bought.
But only start worrying about that if it actually will happen, maybe it won’t, the buyer might eventually understand that they’ll have to make do with what they paid for.

2 Likes

You have to options:

1. Refuse to cancel the order and don’t do extra work if the buyer does not pay and wait for a bad review from the buyer. (If the buyer’s review is against Fiverr’s TOS they may remove it for you.)
  2. Cancel the order and block the buyer, you won’t get any money or bad review.
3 Likes

If the buyer does leave a bad review and CS doesn’t remove it (eg. if the review is not against the TOS) the OP could still enter a reply to the review giving his side of the story (ie. that the buyer wanted something totally different to the original order requirements doing - a totally different app) so potential buyers seeing it would know.

4 Likes

:thinking: same question here

Same answer up there

3 Likes