What is Solution for cheater buy?

itmasterdev

he is sending me cancel order ?

so what should i do?

After that he is asking me for game to develop with same 15$ otherwise he will cancel the order

Say no. If they try to cancel then say no again. Contact Fiverr and explain this situation to them. Forget the crying emojis and take control of the situation.

Why is this even a question?

After that he is asking me for game to develop with same 15$ otherwise he will cancel the order

Say no. If they try to cancel then say no again. Contact Fiverr and explain this situation to them. Forget the crying emojis and take control of the situation.

Why is this even a question?

how can i do this sir please help me ?

how can i do this sir please help me ?

You could say to the buyer that the order requirements were for the player app that has been delivered.

You could say you can’t add it in the same order as that wasn’t the original requirement and that you’ve delivered what was in the original requirements.

You can say if he wants a game developed you can send him another offer for that (that it would be a different order).

You could say to the buyer that the order requirements were for the player app that has been delivered.

You could say you can’t add it in the same order as that wasn’t the original requirement and that you’ve delivered what was in the original requirements.

You can say if he wants a game developed you can send him another offer for that (that it would be a different order).

i deny .

he send me order cancel request

How sad - fiverr support is supporting to buyer even watching the proof.they said try to convince buyer 😦

It is not Fiverr’s job to deal with your clients. It is up to you to deal with your clients. They haven’t cancelled the order, so that is good.

Now it is up to you to deal with your client. This is your business. This is your responsibility.

It is not Fiverr’s job to deal with your clients. It is up to you to deal with your clients. They haven’t cancelled the order, so that is good.

Now it is up to you to deal with your client. This is your business. This is your responsibility.

this mean scammer can scam easily without any tension great

not yet but even support person is not help me he give me two option make the buyer happy or cancel the order

Tell the buyer they can pay more for the additional app or accept the delivery you have sent. Say that you are not cancelling the order and have spoken to customer support who are not going to cancel the order.

Dealing with annoying people is part of being in business. If you can’t deal with it then you should find an employer instead.

What do you expect support to do for you? Complete the order? They can’t do that, it would look bad for Fiverr and besides, it’s not their responsibility.

Tell the buyer they can pay more for the additional app or accept the delivery you have sent. Say that you are not cancelling the order and have spoken to customer support who are not going to cancel the order.

Dealing with annoying people is part of being in business. If you can’t deal with it then you should find an employer instead.

What do you expect support to do for you? Complete the order? They can’t do that, it would look bad for Fiverr and besides, it’s not their responsibility.

buyer want me to build game for him even deal is done for Video Player app in 15$. I tried to convice him but he want to cancel . And Fiverr support the Buyer not sellers

This mean i should cancel that order or will be cancel by buyer too. it is seem to be no solution

Nobody here has told you to cancel. Everyone who answered here is an experienced seller with hundreds or thousands of sales. Why aren’t you listening to what we are saying?

Buyer: wants to cancel

You: deny request and tell them what I told you to tell them

Buyer: wants to cancel

You: do the same again. And again. And again. Until they give up.

Or:

while(buyer-requests-cancellation){  deny cancellation;   enter message saying that you have delivered everything in order requirements;   maybe say you could do a revision to the original order if required (but not something unrelated to the original requirements);   maybe send/say you can send offer for another order for the game (if full requirements known) if not done already;}

Using the Resolution Center

If you have an issue with an order, you can use the Resolution Center to assist you. We recommend using the Resolution Center to work things out with your buyer before contacting Customer Support.

To access the Resolution Center:

1. Once logged in, click Orders from the menu. Choose the order you want to modify, and then click Visit the Resolution Center .
  2. Select what you would like to do with this order and click Continue.

The following choices are available:

• Modify the order: If the scope of the order has changed, you can add a custom extra for your buyer to accept. Select what you would like to add to your order and explain why.
  • Offer the buyer additional revisions: If the buyer requested additional work or was not satisfied with their delivery, explain in more details.
  • Extend the delivery time: You can extend the delivery time. Select the number of days you would like to add to your delivery time and explain why.
  • Ask the buyer to cancel this order: You can ask your buyer to cancel the order. Explain why you would like to cancel this order.

Notes:

• The choices may vary depending on the issue you select.
  • After you select what you would like to do, select the reason and continue.
  1. Click Send .

Your dispute is submitted and is sent to your buyer. They will have up to 48 hours to accept or decline. You can view your open dispute within the order page.

This is right out of Fiverr’s Seller Help Center, an excellent resource to find solutions to many issues, by the way.

Bolding mine, to highlight what applies to your case, and what is pretty much what Eoin said in other words, 1. You’re expected to work things out with the customer, 2. You don’t have to cancel, you can see that canceling is only one of the options Fiverr give sellers through the Resolution Center.

Support shouldn’t be the first step but is more of a last resort.

(from a PM from the OP which I don’t want to engage in) i am frightened from fiverr team may close my account to due decline cancel request many time

I have never heard of anything like this happening. There’s no reason to believe that, nothing in Fiverr rules about it. I don’t know why you would think that.

Note to commenters: OP has run out of replies

There’s no reason to be afraid of Fiverr closing your account unless you do anything that’s against the rules, declining unreasonable cancellation requests certainly isn’t against the rules.

Don’t worry, keep calm and polite, deny the cancellation requests and explain to your buyer that you delivered everything you had agreed on/your gig specified you’d deliver.

In case you feel like continuing to work with them (I guess probably not) and can even do that job he wants done in addition to what he paid for and you delivered, you can offer to send them a custom offer for the additional work.

You can reject his cancellation request until he gives up or goes to support. If he goes to support, they might tell him the same as they told you, or they might cancel, in which case you’ll have to prove to support that you did deliver what he bought.
But only start worrying about that if it actually will happen, maybe it won’t, the buyer might eventually understand that they’ll have to make do with what they paid for.

Archived