When you are considering a new post or replying to a post - think about this first:
• It is spam to offer your services or even put a link to your gigs or profiles at the bottom of your post UNLESS you are posting in My Fiverr Gigs
• It is spam to reply to a thread offering your services or link to gigs/profiles unless the thread is in My Fiverr Gigs.
• It is spam to post in Tips for Buyers and say that your tip is for the buyers to buy a gig from you
• It is spam to try to sell non-Fiverr products or services, especially when including external links
• It is spam to post the same post multiple times on the forum. This is true whether in the same category or multiple categories.
• Adding an image with your logo or links in the image to your gigs/profile/website - it’s spam unless in My Fiverr Gigs.
• Adding a signature with advertising text or images in a post is spam unless it’s in My Fiverr Gigs.
• If you are trying to think of a way to post in the forums and advertise your gig at the same time in a category other than My Fiverr Gigs - that is still going to be be spam.
• If you find another post, a blog entry, or something else on the web and you copy/paste it into the forums to try to draw attention to your own gigs or profile - that is spam. This is especially true if you don’t even give credit to the original author of your copied material.
What happens if you do these things?
1.) If noticed, your post will be deleted, moved, or edited.
2.) If you become a regular spammer, you are putting your account in danger.
3.) If buyers see that you are a spammer, most will not buy from you at all.
4.) If your account does not appear to be actively selling allowed gigs or appears to be brand new and you post external links, the account will probably be banned.
5.) When you spam the forums, other buyers and sellers who are trying to ask for real advice or offer tips gets pushed out of the way. Spammers are not appreciated.
While not technically spam, when you post a question on the forum that has been asked and answered many, many times it begins to feel a lot like spam. It can easily irritate buyers and sellers alike.
• I am new on Fiverr. Can someone help me?
• How do I find buyers/get sales?
• Please review my gig?
• Why am I getting no sales / buyers?
- See more at: http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/72631/tip-for-sellers-who-want-help-with-gigs-expanded#Item_8