What is the actual use of Fiverr forum massage option?

freelancerff

Well I guess you could give me a massage. Sweedish or Shiatsu is fine. I don’t know what methods are used where you are from but I can be open-minded.

LOL

Well I guess you could give me a massage.

@freelancerff sent me a message asking me about the massage feature. I. replied to him with pictures of a baby getting a massage and a text message and thought he understood the difference. Yet here he is still asking how to use the masemphasized textsage feature! :woman_facepalming:t2:

@freelancerff The message feature is for users who mutually agree to communicate with each other. However, it is considered rude on the Fiverr Forum to contact anyone through the messaging system without asking them first. Unless of course, they are your friend.

okh sir 😀

but I have a question that if we talk each other, is it will be any benifit for our Fiverr gigs???

if we talk each other, is it will be any benifit for our Fiverr gigs???

What! That is a bunch of bologna! There is no way any of your activity on the Fiverr Forum will help you do better with your gig performance. However, there are many individuals who make false claims that it does!

Read this ⬇️

I keep seeing the same advice… ‘post on social media, stay online 24/7, send 10 buyer requests, offer unlimited revisions. etc etc…’ I do not believe this is good advice. But I have a question for those following it - do you check the credentials of the person giving advice? Do you look at their fiver profile? I’ve seen plenty of sellers with 0 sales, or some with average ratings, giving lots of advice and tips here. If they knew what they were doing maybe their sales or ratings would be highe…

Well I guess you could give me a massage.

@freelancerff sent me a message asking me about the massage feature. I. replied to him with pictures of a baby getting a massage and a text message and thought he understood the difference. Yet here he is still asking how to use the masemphasized textsage feature! :woman_facepalming:t2:

@freelancerff The message feature is for users who mutually agree to communicate with each other. However, it is considered rude on the Fiverr Forum to contact anyone through the messaging system without asking them first. Unless of course, they are your friend.

Yeah sir you was try to taught me about that but you was not explained it. As if I am new here so I cant undestand it.

As if I am new so its tough for me.

@vickiespencer At lest thank you so much for you this help :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

What! That is a bunch of bologna! There is no way any of your activity on the Fiverr Forum will help you do better with your gig performance. However, there are many individuals who make false claims that it does!

Read this ⬇️

I keep seeing the same advice… ‘post on social media, stay online 24/7, send 10 buyer requests, offer unlimited revisions. etc etc…’ I do not believe this is good advice. But I have a question for those following it - do you check the credentials of the person giving advice? Do you look at their fiver profile? I’ve seen plenty of sellers with 0 sales, or some with average ratings, giving lots of advice and tips here. If they knew what they were doing maybe their sales or ratings would be highe…

What! That is a bunch of bologna!

Yup

And y’all might just wanna take care of your English skills, not because us English speakers are any better than anyone else (except the French which is self evident lol) but that this is how most jobs are handled and if your communication is so all over the place, it will end poorly for you as you cannot explain or understand what is going on.

😉

Read this ⬇️

@vickiespencer I have a question to you !

There is no way any of your activity on the Fiverr Forum will help you do better with your gig performance

If it is right so why people use fiverr forum so much and I also notice that you have use it regular. So Why You have use it so much time???

Hope you great ans :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

There is no way any of your activity on the Fiverr Forum will help you do better with your gig performance

If it is right so why people use fiverr forum so much and I also notice that you have use it regular. So Why You have use it so much time???

We use the forums for fun and interacting with other users. To talk about experiences with the platform, and to try to make it better in some way. Nobody gets any sales from the forums.

We use the forums for fun and interacting with other users. To talk about experiences with the platform, and to try to make it better in some way. Nobody gets any sales from the forums.

oh I was lesson that by using Fiverr forum I can get more clicks and views.

so I have comes here 😅

It is right. What you think???

oh I was lesson that by using Fiverr forum I can get more clicks and views.

so I have comes here 😅

It is right. What you think???

I already told you what I think. Where did you get that “lesson” from? Because it is a lie. It doesn’t work. The forum is useless to “make sells”. Clicks and views mean nothing.

why people use fiverr forum so much and I also notice that you have use it regular. So Why You have use it so much time???

Because I have friends here, so I come to visit when I need a break from working. I had a friend who said it is like taking a smoking break 🚬

And as @visualstudios arts and @j6nyc6 said ⬇️

We use the forums for fun and interacting with other users. To talk about experiences with the platform, and to try to make it better in some way.

The forum is for sharing helpful information, gathering knowledge, and for unwinding if need be.

why people use fiverr forum so much and I also notice that you have use it regular. So Why You have use it so much time???

Because I have friends here, so I come to visit when I need a break from working. I had a friend who said it is like taking a smoking break 🚬

And as @visualstudios arts and @j6nyc6 said ⬇️

We use the forums for fun and interacting with other users. To talk about experiences with the platform, and to try to make it better in some way.

The forum is for sharing helpful information, gathering knowledge, and for unwinding if need be.

it is like taking a smoking break

LoL 😂

Oh I understand all the thing. And I have a last question 😅

Can I use fiverr forum massage option for my personal chatting option like social media ??😅

Rule 4

Fiverr is a place where professionals across hundreds of industries come to grow their business. To maintain a respectful, inclusive, and safe environment for everyone, we’ve updated a set of standards to serve as a moral compass for behavior in our community. We see the community standards as a “living document” and plan on updating them in an ongoing process. The community standards include five sections: Integrity and AuthenticityIntellectual PropertyObjectionable ContentViolence and Cr…

The forums are public, but for a “professional” site. While anyone can make a comment, there are rules. DMs are not like social media. If you message anyone without a very good reason, you’re likely to be flagged.

Google search result:

What is the difference between forum and social network?
In a “Forum”, the SUBJECT MATTER is the context, whereas in a “Social Network”, the PERSON and their profile is the context. It is the person who posts that makes the content valuable to the reader, and the personal connection is the #1 reason their post will get engaged with.

If you want to chat like in social media, find a social network that has chat.

Rule 4

Fiverr is a place where professionals across hundreds of industries come to grow their business. To maintain a respectful, inclusive, and safe environment for everyone, we’ve updated a set of standards to serve as a moral compass for behavior in our community. We see the community standards as a “living document” and plan on updating them in an ongoing process. The community standards include five sections: Integrity and AuthenticityIntellectual PropertyObjectionable ContentViolence and Cr…

The forums are public, but for a “professional” site. While anyone can make a comment, there are rules. DMs are not like social media. If you message anyone without a very good reason, you’re likely to be flagged.

Google search result:

What is the difference between forum and social network?

In a “Forum”, the SUBJECT MATTER is the context, whereas in a “Social Network”, the PERSON and their profile is the context. It is the person who posts that makes the content valuable to the reader, and the personal connection is the #1 reason their post will get engaged with.

If you want to chat like in social media, find a social network that has chat.

Thank you so much for your valuable reply 😀

I have learn so much things from here.

I am happy for to know that in fiverr forum almost everyone is so much helpfull 😃

Thank yOu

Archived