What is the actual way to marketing my gigs? Can you please elaborate?

roxi_design

What is the actual way that i can marketing my gigs and engage more traffic in my gig? I already completed a couple of orders in last month but all of those order from fiverr. If i engage more traffic from the outside of fiverr it will helps me to get more orders.
Thanks in advance 🙂

People study 4 years in the university for marketing so how do you expect us to put 4 years of knowledge in one forum post?
You can share your gigs but that’s not marketing.

Google almighty will help you. There are loads free materials there nowadays and all you need to do is to spend your time and dedication to educate yourself :woman_shrugging:

People study 4 years in the university for marketing so how do you expect us to put 4 years of knowledge in one forum post?

Google almighty will help you. There are loads free materials there nowadays and all you need to do is to spend your time and dedication to educate yourself :woman_shrugging:

I agree with @mariashtelle1, I usually learn stuff from google almighty from every single order.

But it’s to much work, give me a shortcut.

Sharing stuff on social media like Facebook or Twitter is fine, but do you have accounts on those channels that actually have any followers and are those followers relevant to what you offer on your gig? For instance if I share my gig on Facebook the traction will be pretty useless since I only have friends on there. This is where the “treat Fiverr as a real business” part comes in: you should treat it like a brand and build an audience for it outside of Fiverr and you should look for them in places that are relevant to your gig.

Sharing stuff on social media like Facebook or Twitter is fine, but do you have accounts on those channels that actually have any followers and are those followers relevant to what you offer on your gig? For instance if I share my gig on Facebook the traction will be pretty useless since I only have friends on there. This is where the “treat Fiverr as a real business” part comes in: you should treat it like a brand and build an audience for it outside of Fiverr and you should look for them in places that are relevant to your gig.

Very useful tricks. Thank you 🙂

But it’s to much work, give me a shortcut.

it’s to much work, give me a shortcut.

Then good luck to you with that attitude.

First of all it’s not your topic to hijack it, secondly YOUR business is YOUR responsibility and no one will give you a shortcuts. All “shortcuts” was already discussed so many times on this forum but it looks like you even didn’t bother to look for them here :woman_shrugging:

Anyway, we saw a lot of people here fail with that kind of attitude.

All successful businesses is a HARD WORK and not a shortcut. People invest their time and life into what they love and passionate about but not hoping that someone else will sort it out for them.

BTW almost every success starts from family and friends support. The idea of Fiverr, Facebook and so many others successful websites/brands start from their family and friend first. So please don’t consider it is useless.

For instance if I share my gig on Facebook the traction will be pretty useless since I only have friends on there.

Linkedin is a professional community, behance and so many other platforms doing the same as well. And if it is possible for you, going for building your own website is much better.

it’s to much work, give me a shortcut.

Then good luck to you with that attitude.

First of all it’s not your topic to hijack it, secondly YOUR business is YOUR responsibility and no one will give you a shortcuts. All “shortcuts” was already discussed so many times on this forum but it looks like you even didn’t bother to look for them here :woman_shrugging:

Anyway, we saw a lot of people here fail with that kind of attitude.

All successful businesses is a HARD WORK and not a shortcut. People invest their time and life into what they love and passionate about but not hoping that someone else will sort it out for them.

Just pulling your leg. You give good advice.

BTW almost every success starts from family and friends support. The idea of Fiverr, Facebook and so many others successful websites/brands start from their family and friend first. So please don’t consider it is useless.

For instance if I share my gig on Facebook the traction will be pretty useless since I only have friends on there.

Linkedin is a professional community, behance and so many other platforms doing the same as well. And if it is possible for you, going for building your own website is much better.

Sure, you can get some initial traction from there and I’m not saying don’t do it, but ultimately you need to go after the people who will be buying your service. In my case there are very few people on my personal social network who would need what I offer. Your case may be different if you perhaps offer something more universal.

Sure, you can get some initial traction from there and I’m not saying don’t do it, but ultimately you need to go after the people who will be buying your service. In my case there are very few people on my personal social network who would need what I offer. Your case may be different if you perhaps offer something more universal.

exactly, prospecting is compulsory for all businesses.

In my case there are very few people on my personal social network who would need what I offer.

yes it mostly similar, but some times they could be a good referral to a potential client.

Archived