Fiverr Forum

What is the appropriate answer/reply? Any shareable Link in Fiverr?

Hello Everybody,

Hope so you are doing great in your specialized segment. Bty recently I requested one buyer of mine to send his existing logo to me which he want to fix using my related gig one, But when i requested to him in Fiverr Inbox, He said - "It’s giving me trouble trying to send it do you have a email I can send the logo to you"

So What is the appropriate answer/reply to my buyer who have gotten a trouble to share? I’m also curious to know about what kind of links are shareable in Fiverr Inbox as well as in Order Delivery stream for portfolio showing to buyer and for big size work file share( above 150MB) , May i share or ask for Behance, Dribbble, Mega , Dorpbox or Google Drive file folder link?

Looking for experienced suggestion and any fiverr rules guideline.

Thanks In Advance.
Saiful
Graphics Designer, Designbd0101, Fiverr

He can share with you the logo in dropbox link or google drive link.

@zaiba202 Hello mate! Okey, So he can share with me! Thankfully Noted. Bty would you please give me one another information- there is any legal option to share portfolio link? (such as behance or dribbble) because might be You know attachment portfolio always looks so poor as well as take more time and effort to send , even it’s not looks organized as well. Thanks!

You can add these links in your profile
The following URLs may be used in your profile or Gig description:

Wow,There is lot of options, Great @zaiba202 ! It’s worthy to know!

Sharing off Fiverr contact details is against the Terms of Service which you will find at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.