What is the best category to sell on Fiverr?

ellieramos123

I’ve been in Fiverr for about 4 months, I reached a level 1 seller and have 31 total reviews with 4.9 rating. So far, business is going good, I have already completed 45 orders, yet I feel that its becoming relatively slow…

My category is music and audio and I made gigs for all the categories of music and audio from voice overs up to mixing and mastering.

My problem is, I feel like this category isn’t as sellable as graphic design and digital marketing so I’m looking to study a different niche and move there. What are your thoughts on this?

Is someone or do you know someone making $1000 or more a month in the music and audio category? Please inspire me. Thanks!

There isn’t really a best category. Do what you’re good at, and find a way to make it sellable 🙂

If you’re willing to put the time in to study another niche, then that’s great! As long as you go all the way and become an expert that can actually do good work. I see a lot of newbies who come in thinking they can do proofreading gigs just because they can type English words on a keyboard, and that’s definitely not the case.

There are definitely sellers in the music and audio categories who are succeeding. I can’t claim to know their finances, but there are definitely TRS in those categories who are doing really well for themselves.

There isn’t really a best category. Do what you’re good at, and find a way to make it sellable 🙂

If you’re willing to put the time in to study another niche, then that’s great! As long as you go all the way and become an expert that can actually do good work. I see a lot of newbies who come in thinking they can do proofreading gigs just because they can type English words on a keyboard, and that’s definitely not the case.

There are definitely sellers in the music and audio categories who are succeeding. I can’t claim to know their finances, but there are definitely TRS in those categories who are doing really well for themselves.

Thanks for the awesome response! 🙂

I was panicking a bit because I took a udemy course on how to optimize my fiverr gigs and one lecture emphasized how digital marketing and graphic design were the most profitable gigs on Fiverr. I don’t know a thing about DM and Graphics but music, oh boy, I live and breathe music. I enjoy my work as a musician.

Yes, I do see some musicians who TRS and I think I should study them to get more of an idea. all in all, my time in Fiverr is great and helps me with college. 🙂

Thanks for the awesome response! 🙂

I was panicking a bit because I took a udemy course on how to optimize my fiverr gigs and one lecture emphasized how digital marketing and graphic design were the most profitable gigs on Fiverr. I don’t know a thing about DM and Graphics but music, oh boy, I live and breathe music. I enjoy my work as a musician.

Yes, I do see some musicians who TRS and I think I should study them to get more of an idea. all in all, my time in Fiverr is great and helps me with college. 🙂

all in all, my time in Fiverr is great and helps me with college. 🙂

Awesome to see another college student here as a side hustle! Your gigs look really good, so I’m sure you’ll be fine 😛

Archived