What is the best demandable service on Fiverr?

lanzu_ln

re: “Graphics design” - there’s a category called “graphics & design” if that’s what you mean, which includes logo design etc. whereas the others seem to be all subcategories.

So I’d say the “Graphics & Design” category seems to sell the most (most orders, based on the number of reviews - see the link below where according to that link there were about 245,000 sales). And within that category, the “Logo Design” subcategory probably sells the most - though it’s also probably the subcategoy with the most gigs/competition.

That doesn’t necessarily mean it’s the most profitable (it would depend on selling price, amount of competition etc.) or that it’s the best category/subcategory to sell in. It also depends on your skills.

You can get an idea of stats from this page (though they won’t know the exact sales numbers or selling prices as those aren’t shown on the site):

Hello everyone. When I first found out about the Fiverr, I’ve spent a lot of time reading posts, articles, tips and etc to understand what is its specificity. Still, I’m not an expert, I’m a learning seller and I have nothing to brag about in terms of earnings. I’ve started with studying my knowledge and strengths to find out what exactly I can do here. And I, as a full-stack developer, have a pretty long list of what I can do. For me it was the question of what will be most profitable to sell…

re: “Graphics design” - there’s a category called “graphics & design” if that’s what you mean, which includes logo design etc. whereas the others seem to be all subcategories.

So I’d say the “Graphics & Design” category seems to sell the most (most orders, based on the number of reviews - see the link below where according to that link there were about 245,000 sales). And within that category, the “Logo Design” subcategory probably sells the most - though it’s also probably the subcategoy with the most gigs/competition.

That doesn’t necessarily mean it’s the most profitable (it would depend on selling price, amount of competition etc.) or that it’s the best category/subcategory to sell in. It also depends on your skills.

You can get an idea of stats from this page (though they won’t know the exact sales numbers or selling prices as those aren’t shown on the site):

Hello everyone. When I first found out about the Fiverr, I’ve spent a lot of time reading posts, articles, tips and etc to understand what is its specificity. Still, I’m not an expert, I’m a learning seller and I have nothing to brag about in terms of earnings. I’ve started with studying my knowledge and strengths to find out what exactly I can do here. And I, as a full-stack developer, have a pretty long list of what I can do. For me it was the question of what will be most profitable to sell…

@uk1000 thank you for you beautiful description.

Archived