Fiverr Community Forum

What is the best option for withdrawing my money?

Hello there,

I am new on fiverr & earned some money.

As a new seller don’t know which is the best option for withdrawing my money.

I have no master card too.

Please suggest me for the best option.

Thanks!

1 Like

Paypal is only the easier way to transfer your funds.

1 Like

I would suggest you keep the money in fiverr for later use. You can find pretty cool stuff here for cheap prices !

Reply to @rocks_design: Will you confirm me the charges for different system?

Reply to @kjblynx: Also if you configure paypal, you could get money into your bank account if you wanted too. Just remember if you do that it will take a couple of days to process.

There are two options to withdraw your money.

Fiverr revenue Card

Paypal

check what’s best for you, because their charging several money while withdrawing…

I personally use the Fiverr revenue card just because it is easier in my opinion.

Hi, dinislam

Now, you are an experienced seller on Fiverr. But I am new on fiverr and earned some money.

I don’t know which is the best option for withdrawing my money. I have payoneer account but not have payoneer card.

How can I withdraw money? Can I directly send money to my DBBL account? or first I have to send payoneer and than send to DBBL account?

Please suggest me for the best option.

1 Like

I think. Payoneer is the best oftion

1 Like

I use payoneer. It cost me 1USD per transaction and take 2 business days. And for urgent withdrawal it cost 3USD and take 2hours.
Then i transfer funds from payoner to my local bank.

Note : Don’t withdraw money from payoneer master card through atm machine. That will charge you a lot. Instead transfer money to your local bank.

Paypal is best option but unfortunately its not available in my country.

1 Like