What is the best social media channel for gig promotion

thili96

hey, here i ask about what is the best social media channel for gig promotion.various social media channels have for this.actually i heared someone said some channels are not suitable for that. like as twitter.So if you are agree with me, i will wait for your answer.

hey, here i ask about what is the best social media channel for gig promotion.various social media channels have for this.actually i heared someone said some channels are not suitable for that. like as twitter.So if you are agree with me, i will wait for your answer.

what is the best social media channel for gig promotion

The channels where your potential customers (people who need your services) are.

i heared someone said some channels are not suitable for that. like as twitter

Twitter can be great if people who need your services are there.

I think Twitter can be helpful. But again If you are enough lucky Or wiser to find potential customers then twitter can be great.

Don’t Tweet unsolicited calls for sales to people though. That is spam. Twitter is only great if you use it professionally and effectively. Most Fiverr sellers just Tweet their gig pages over and over again and spam conversations. It makes them look sketchy and unprofessional and does ot get sales.

No one wants to see the same promotional thing posted over and over again.

Look up Twitter lead generation to see how to do it properly.

Don’t Tweet unsolicited calls for sales to people though. That is spam. Twitter is only great if you use it professionally and effectively. Most Fiverr sellers just Tweet their gig pages over and over again and spam conversations. It makes them look sketchy and unprofessional and does ot get sales.

@humanissocial here is have any special pages,groups for find or promotes our gigs? or is it can normaly post as i want.

@humanissocial yeah it’s definitly true.

Do not waste your time on social media. I have zero social media presence. I used to have a FB page for here with 500 followers. When people placed orders, I would ask where they found me. I did this for 3 months. 99 percent of folks found me by searching here. Let Fiverr do the heavy lifting. That is what your 20% of commision to them is for.

You are absolutely right.

Best channel for gig promotion is Facebook, join facebook groups related to you niche and promote your gig>…

NO! That is called spamming, NOT promotion.

People use Facebook Groups to exchange insights and make connections. They don’t use it to get spammed/see spam in the feed. You’d also be breaching both the terms of the Facebook Group and of Fiverr. Think about what people would want to see, NOT what you want them to see.

I’m so tired of seeing people in this forum telling others to spam on social media. Spamming is so unethical and sketchy and rude. It also doesn’t work. Also, note that the people who advocate spamming have few, if any reviews.

Archived