What is the best time for Submitting the offer in Buyer Request

naeemkhalid

Whenever I’ve logged in to my account and open buyer request there is 3000+ active request but on each request already 30-40 orders requested, What is the best time to post your bid on buyer request? is there anyone having the time duration experience?
em sorry for my english but with this english i am done and successfully survive 4 years with high rating 🙂 thanks.

Start from the latest requests.

Usually the first 15-20 offers are irrelevant templates so don’t worry about a number of offers.

Make sure you read forum posts on how to make a proper offer. Stay away from templates.

do you have any idea about the proper proposal? with bit a professionally touch!

do you have any idea about the proper proposal? with bit a professionally touch!

You need to do your research and you can start with this:

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Buyer Requests - how to get the gig!

Have you been struggling to get orders? Then you've probably looked at the Buyer Request section a few times now, and maybe you've sent a few offers. As a buyer whose posted requests before, here are some tips for how to actually appeal to the...

Reading time: 2 mins ? Likes: 34 ❤

You need to do your research and you can start with this:

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Buyer Requests - how to get the gig!

Have you been struggling to get orders? Then you've probably looked at the Buyer Request section a few times now, and maybe you've sent a few offers. As a buyer whose posted requests before, here are some tips for how to actually appeal to the...

Reading time: 2 mins ? Likes: 34 ❤

thanks bro for sharing the information

• 1 year later...

Archived