What is the best way to avoid a bad buyer?

Guest kamruldesigner

Guest merciavideo

Hello,

My name us kamrul hossain. What is the best way to avoid a bad buyer?

Experience seller help!!!

As anybody can buy from you, there isn’t a way of detecting ‘bad’ buyers before they purchase.

Guest kamruldesigner

As anybody can buy from you, there isn’t a way of detecting ‘bad’ buyers before they purchase.

Thanks for your reply

Guest kamruldesigner

You can block a buyer from messaging you but if you have an active order with a buyer, just be patience and act professionally. Excellent communication can turn a bad buyer into a very good buyer.

Yeah great ans for me. Thanks a lot.

Charge higher rates. The scammers goes after the $5 gigs. If yours are $10 or more they are less likely to order. Be clear in your gig requirements.

I say in my main gig that I only work directly with business owners. This hopefully screens out the middlemen.

I say that I am incredibly busy (I work on bigger projects rather than several smaller ones).

I also offer 7 day delivery. Chances are good that scammers want their work ASAP.

I also say in my gig that if there are a lot of requirements, or if a buy is extra-fussy, that likely I won’t be a good fit for their project.

Guest kamruldesigner

Just politely tell them that you are unable to fulfill their request and work for them.

Thank you so much for your suggestion

Archived