Fiverr Forum

What is the best way to cash money form fiverr for Bangladeshi?

what is the best way for Bangladeshi?
1.PayPal
2.payoneer
3.bank transfer

I need to know.
please answer.

I’m told PayPal is available in Bangladesh.

Of course, to transfrer from PP to your bank, you’ll need your checking and routing number, you should also find out if such transactions can be done.

A lot of people from your part of the world use Payoneer. But that only transfers the money to a debit card, and there are several fees. I prefer to have my money in the bank. That way I can earn rewards with a credit card and then pay the credit card. Payoneer doesn’t give you rewards.

I tried bank transfers twice, it worked, but it took too long in my opinion. PayPal is faster. Of course, PP does generate four e-mails which can be annoying, but that’s OK, you just delete them.

P.S. Don’t withdraw small amounts of money. Make sure you’re withdrawing at least $100 if you really need the money, if not, let it grow to $250, $500, etc. Because whatever you do, there’s like a $1 fee. So if you withdraw $100, you keep $99. That’s an acceptable loss. Withdrawing $4 to get $3 isn’t acceptable in my book.

but paypal is not accepted in Bangladesh. Thought someone use it by some trick, with fake address.
what is the minimum amount for bank transfer?

Has anyone found a solution to this? Bangladesh isn’t supported for PayPal, so trying to find alternatives. I was thinking of getting an account in the USA from Auction Essistance, but unsure if this would work?

Still looking for a solution.

I contacted Auction Essistance and they said it is possible by buying an account here: www.auctionessistance.com/shop but they said I need a USA bank to cash out.

Does anyone have some alternatives?